Rabbit battery life?

I recently bought the Slimline Oh! Rabbit and was over the moon with it - until it recently started misbehaving. It's been used three times for about fifteen minutes each, with the battery pack removed between uses, and already the 3 AAAs are drained to nothing and the shaft grinds to a halt (although weirdly, the ears still go like billy-o).

Has anyone else experienced bad battery life/is this normal for rabbits? Is there a fault with my product, do we think?

Any wisdom greatly appreciated.

There's no information on the product page about battery life for this rabbit; however if the shaft stops working but the ears keep going it I'd suggest talking to the LH Returns team. Try LiveChat or fill in an online returns form and then send your rabbit back with a note saying you think it's faulty and would like it replaced.

LH have a no-quibble 1 year returns policy so don't worry - the process is quick, simple and painless :D It's freepost as well! I think you should return it as it sounds more like a faulty rabbit than rubbish batteries.

Thank you for all the sage advice! I popped in some new batteries this morning and it still seems to be misbehaving, so I'll probably return it.

Here's hoping for better luck in the new year!