Will I ever get a replacement?

This has been interesting me because of a rabbit I recently returned, assuming that because product was faulty (and YES, I did change the batteries and YES, I did know there were three, thank you Customer Service), I would be entitled to a replacement.

However, the rabbit has been tested and is apparently working fine. I'm wondering if it gets back to me and it STILL isn't working, since the shaft would grind to a halt or just suddenly switch off when in use (I will of course be inserting three new batteries AGAIN), whether I can return it again and demand a replacement? I don't particularly want a refund instead because I bought it on sale and can't really afford the item at full price, so if I can't get a replacement, I have no rabbit.

Is there a multiple returns policy, or does anyone have any experience of such things happening?

my rabbit used to grind to a halt when it was *ahem* being used and I couldnt really simulate that outside of using. Makes me wonder how Lh test the rabbits to see and how long for.

Lovehoney are famous for having an amazing returns policy, Im sure if you used live chat and asked they would let you know everything you need to know.

Live chat doesn't seem to be working at the moment :( The lady on the phone was very nice but it seemed to have been decided that whatever was going on was my fault. They've also apparently sent me two emails about it I've never received.

perhaps the emails are in your junk? Emails get lost all the time. well Im sure they will send you a replacement if it really does not work, they have always been fab when I have had problems

Hello, in regards to your rabbit stopping mid-play. Beaded rabbits have a habit of becoming jammed when your pelvic floor muscles flex, which becomes stronger as you reach climax - maybe this is what is happening? I know that some rabbits also turn off when they Jam, although I haven;t tried the rabbit you have - however looking at your reviews, I did purchase a friend one, so may ask them.

I was told to check my junk and I did - nothing there. I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for when it gets sent back to me.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Hello, in regards to your rabbit stopping mid-play. Beaded rabbits have a habit of becoming jammed when your pelvic floor muscles flex, which becomes stronger as you reach climax - maybe this is what is happening? I know that some rabbits also turn off when they Jam, although I haven;t tried the rabbit you have - however looking at your reviews, I did purchase a friend one, so may ask them.

I hadn't considered this, and that was the case the first time it broke down (and bloody annoying it was too). However, when turning it on afterwards and even holding it in mid-air, the same thing happened. I'd be so grateful if you'd ask your friend!

Hi Bella - sorry you've been having problems with your Rabbit. If you do find that you are still having the same problems with it, do get back in touch. Did you include a note when you returned it to let our returns guys know what the problem was? It might be they did not know what to look out for. Do contact us if you have any issue :-)