Random Places and Random Big O's

Im starting this thread as not too long ago whilst on my way out shopping, out of the blue I had an orgasm whilst driving my car, It was quite random and unexpected and actually scary as I nearly lost control of the car, but omg it was tense and good. All I can think is it must have been the vibrations that caused it as I generally manage to Orgasm Really Quickly.

Am I normal in coming too quickly?, with toys it takes me a matter of seconds, is this called premature Orgasming lol, but hey im not moaning it just means I can carry on and aim for another ,

So come on wheres the most random place youve had an orgasm / cum, Or have you ever just nipped somewhere for a lil independant one.

Sexychich do tell what were you doing while you were out driving, or is your suspension playing up !!!

Tallboy

lol believe ir or not I was just driving along merrily singing away to the radio then Bam I didnt know what hit me, i was gripping the steering wheel for dear life, my face must have been a picture,

Hubby was gutted he wasnt there hehe

Were you singing, " She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain When She Comes"? (Laugh our arses off at our own joke).

I hope I'm not on the road when your driving!

It's a mental thing with me so I control when I come because I really have to be in the mood.

not sure what I was singing tbh lol, may have been "touch me in the morning" hehe

anyways no-one wants to answer my question then huh, lol

So come on wheres the most random place youve had an orgasm / cum, Or have you ever just nipped somewhere for a lil independant one???

I had a girlfriend once in my teens who would orgasm with just a little petting if fact she would have several in a row often .However what she found over time was that these orgasms were not true full orgasms and were not as satisfying as a full orgasm but gonig off early this hampered having a full orgasm .

With the wife she can on occasion go off early if shes very horny but also finds that when she does its not as she says as full as normal and if she had had a full one when driving she would not be here to tell the story .

I think the intensity of an an orgasm is important to both sexes as I find my orgasms to be less enjoable if its too quick too .

I agree with you there expert it wasnt as satisfying as those intense built up ones but it was enjoyable all the same so im not moaning, hubby never fails to give me a full breathtaking one, so I suppose its the best of both worlds in one way