Ever had an unexpected orgasm?

This post is no longer available.

I've heard about the sling shot ride thing but not experienced myself (never been on those rides but not experienced it in any other situation either) I think on the rides it's to do with the harness positioning and then the blood flow/ blood pressure. I did used to get the contractions/pulsing down there when I was really stressed or panicked (the adrenaline I think) but never a full on orgasm.

Scoob wrote:

Was shown a video on youtube of many women having an orgasm whilst being on a slingshot ride at a theme park (the type like a ball attached to 2 massive bungee cords) Has this or anything similar happened you?

Never heard of this befoee personally but intriguing read

Ever now and again I've woken up in the night having an orgasm. For years they were the only ones I had.

Literally never happened to me. Wheres the nearest sling shot ride?! Hahaha

I've woken halfway through one, too.

I've also had a few in a car by braking sharply while going downhill.

My boyfriend gets a wet dream now and again but I've never had one.

As a young teenager I kept getting very "odd" sensations when riding a horse. It was only when cantering and sitting very deep in the saddle as I was trying to improve our dressage. I had no idea what it was and it scared me so I quickly altered my position! Now I know what those sensations were but dread to think what would have happened if I'd not altered my position and actually reached orgasm riding a horse 😳😳😳

I had an ex partner who could cum through the vibrations while sat on the back seat of a bus. I guess it's more of an incentive to use public transport.

Not since I was about 14! Very messy!!!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

In it together! wrote:

I had an ex partner who could cum through the vibrations while sat on the back seat of a bus. I guess it's more of an incentive to use public transport.

I have had an orgasm on a bus. I think it had a mechanical problem and was vibrating very badly as it went down the road. On my particular journey it got me almost there between three stops. Then on the fourth stop, being a lot further apart I managed the big O. Walking into work with very damp knickers was interesting!

Gran wrote:

Ever now and again I've woken up in the night having an orgasm.

Yes this has happened to me too, I don’t even remember dreaming about anything in particular, just get woken up by the rhythmic muscle contractions. No sooner do I register what is happening then it is all over! I honestly had no idea it was an orgasm when it occurred in my much younger days.

Yep, when really turned on and having my hair pulled. I also get really close to orgasming on rollercoasters but always try to inhibit it

Sounds strange! Can’t say I’ve ever had any unexpected orgasms tbh. All planned luckily for me.