Random Question

Super random question but i am new to the community tabs and was just cureous as to what the different ranks mean. x

I think they are based on the number of posts and similar to the forces ranking system . Private, Lance coporal Lance coporal so on 😘and Hi there and welcome p.s I maybe wrong but that my understanding x

Hello and welcome 🙂

There's a bit more info about them (and other things) in the Forum FAQs. 👍

Forum Rankings - What are they?

Before Lovehoney had an overhaul, we used to run a stand-alone forum site called the “Orgasm Army”. The ranking is all in proper military order and your ranking is worked out with a complicated formula based on the number of reviews you’ve written and how many posts you’ve posted.

Even though the “Orgasm Army” has long gone, feedback from members told us that they liked the ranking system, so we kept it! In reality, it doesn’t really mean anything anymore, but it’s a fun way to quickly see how active other members of the forum have been.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1651027-forum-faqs/

Think the guys above have summed it up nicely for you, I'll just say a very good morning and welcome to the forums! :)

Hiya...👋...Welcome...Yes the ranking system is just for fun depending on how many times you've posted.