rare weekend away, need to boost the sex life

Actually one of my pics is on product page and I have just uploaded a variation but that needs to be verified by moderators before it goes on profile.

I felt the same way about posting pictures, but felt confident after a very short while when I realised everyone is so supportive on here, and absolutely no one judges you. And of course no need for fave to be shown, unless you want to of course xx

i wish for you a nice vacation, to increase the sex apetite you can do the following :

- shaving body well to be very soft its wooooo sexy

- lotions and perfume is very good

- sexy dess but not convential any way not dress it before

- learn to make sexy signs , sexy smiles

- also try to finger and play at your husband ball , its make mans crazy

bagpuss356 wrote:

Thanks. I will have a look at your pictures. Bit wary of adding pictures myself, but I am sure that I will in the end. Just need the confidence to do that. If it helps others then I am all for it.

Couple more pics on profile now if you want to see what dress looks like - I love it, I also wrote review to explain why.

Enjoy xx

Lvt
just checked fotos. yes very nice. thankyou xx

Loving new toys. Thanks for adding the photographs. Looking hot! I can't wait for my order to arrive. Was expecting it today but no such luck

Got home tonight and my parcel of goodies has arrived! !!!!!!. Am super excited. Not tried the dress or body stocking on yet as I literally have just opened the box in pure excitement. I am gutted that I have plans tonight, but no doubt about it when I return home later everything will be getting tried on ready for the weekend away. Hopefully it will all fit. Had company for the last few days so not been able to indulge myself in my new bedtime treat of the love honey small clit vibrator but I know it will be making an appearance tonight

Got home tonight and my parcel of goodies has arrived! !!!!!!. Am super excited. Not tried the dress or body stocking on yet as I literally have just opened the box in pure excitement. I am gutted that I have plans tonight, but no doubt about it when I return home later everything will be getting tried on ready for the weekend away. Hopefully it will all fit. Had company for the last few days so not been able to indulge myself in my new bedtime treat of the love honey small clit vibrator but I know it will be making an appearance tonight

Oh I do hope you are happy with your new gear. You must let us know xx

The all on one body dress with attached stockings is delicious. Been wearing it for the past hour. Oh is in for a treat! Not got to the other stuff yet. Too excited by the first item. It really is hot!

I have now added a profile picture of it. It really is georgous! I certainly will be enjoying some play time alone with it tonight. I can't thank you enough lmh95 for the positive comments and suggestions. Without you I would still be suffering and my toy would still be stuffed in a drawer. I have written a review of the product immediately hoping that I too can encourage others to buy this. It feels so sexy, but comfortable on. It really is delicious and the fact it comes with no knickers means easy access for my pleasure!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Oh I do hope you are happy with your new gear. You must let us know xx

I think we can call that a result!!!

Great pic xxx

Lovingnewtoys, thanks for the compliment of a great pic, i was a bit nervous about adding it, but as you can see if shows nothing personal.

I was thinking about this bodystocking all day today, i cant wait to show my oh!

I feel asleep in it last night as I couldnt bear to take it off!

Roll on the weekend, we are away and I cant wait. Not opened the other items yet, but the spanking paddle looks solid in its packaging. Not tried one before so I am hoping it all works out well

I am getting excited for you. Sincerely hope you get the results you are after. Xxx

Make sure you take a camera! We dont often get away without thee kids, but when we do we try and take some naughty photos.. We both find it a huge turn on and it's something to get dressed up for. We have everything from nice underwear shots to fully explicit sex photos.. ; )

Fantastic weekend away. It must be 8 years since we had a weekend away like that. Oh appreciated one of the new pieces of underwear purchased, but didn't get as far as getting the others out. Did get plenty of action and the suggestion lmh95 of a shower together was perfect. Friday night was good! Saturday we left the wedding for a couple of hours "had to give lifts to people who were getting changed for the night do" for another shower and sex. I am a very satisfied lady. The enjoyment carried on last night. We were totally knackered, it's been a weekend full to the brim but oh still initiated sex last night much to my delight!

Fantastic - so glad all went 'according to plan'!! Xx

Indeed. It did all go to plan. Just need an excuse for another weekend away now! I am so pleased to have found this forum. It has truly boosted my confidence and sex life no end. I never thought I would want to rush home to get some time to myself. The clit vibe has been used again today, twice. It's becoming an obsession! But it does the job!