Ready Steady Cook

Hi all, Hopefully this one has not all ready been done here,

Sorry it's not sex related ((all though some of us do like a nice home cooked meal before sex, with candles and wine so in a way maybe it could be)) -

Just thought id start a recipe thread.........for cooking meal's ((Desserts, mains and starters)). Do any of you have some recipes you would like to share? Can be anything from a 15 min meal to a all out full on roast with all the trimmings! Tips are more then welcome............

ok ready steady cook! :0)

I have a lovely 20 min recipe here................ you will need pasta (can be fresh or packet), Garlic and tomarto pasta sauce, some frozen chicken fillets (birdseye chargrilled ones add more taste), cheese and french bread!

Cook the chicken in the oven,

Heat the pasta on the hob,

remove the water from the pasta add the garlic and tom sauce to it, stir well,

Add the chicken fillets, but these must be chopped up into bite sized portions,

let it cook on the hob for around 5 mins stir really well :0),

Add the cheese it can be cheddor or anything you like ,

Serve in a bowl with french bread and enjoy.

**Good tip aswell folks ((will be useing this today for the easter roast)) - Gravy to make a nice gravy add the water from your cooked veg and potatoes, also the used water or oil even from your roastin tray and oils from the roast potatoes dish even if its a tiny bit teates fab added to normal gravy granuals.

Enjoy and please share your's xx

Great idea Rachey 28!! :)

Hello Rach! I hate doing this but. . .here's two threads that were made earlier! :P

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/119848-sexy-food/

and. . .

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/154751-sexy-recipes-thread/

People can refer to these older ones and there are some good ones in there but please keep yours going Rach! I'll post some stuff I've been making over the last 12 months. I've been living on home made soups for some mad reason!

I'm actually peeling carrots+turnip right now! Lol SG x

of bugger :( lol my fresh new idea down the pan......................lol xx

In honour of the lovely Rachey's New foody thread I'll get the mozzarella ball rolling with my Beetroot soup recipie! This is dead easy and the colour is amazing! Serves 6 as a starter.

Ingredients
-600g Cooked Beetroot, diced.
-1 Onion, finely chopped.
-1 garlic clove finely chopped.
-500ml beef stock.
-1 tin of tomatoes.
-25g of butter.

Method
Add the butter to a large pan then gently heat the onion until translucent. Add garlic and leave for a further minute.
Now add your beef stock and beetroot and bring to the boil then simmer for 8 minutes whilst stirring.

Take off the heat and add the tin of tomatoes, stir in and immediately blend the mixture until smooth. Add salt+pepper to taste.

Serve with grated cheese on top. I use Wensleydale! :)

Or. . .knock a few rarebits (cheese on toast) out. Cut into circles using a scone cutter and float on top.

This can be eaten cold in summer if you like cold soups but don't grate cheese on it because it won't melt.

SG x