Food to get him in the mood!

Anyone got any good tips on what to cook a man after a long day at work to get him in the mood for fun and games in the bedroom? XxX

Asparagus!

And as mentioned in other threads, jam and cheescake

Cheeeeeeesecake ^_^

JayGee wrote:

Asparagus!

And as mentioned in other threads, jam and cheescakeExternal Media

Corrrrrrrr!External Media

SG69 x

JayGee wrote:

Asparagus!

dont that stuff make ur wee smell....

chocolates are a good one, and apperanly light meals as anything to heavey makes u sleepy

diamonds wrote:

JayGee wrote:

Asparagus!

dont that stuff make ur wee smell....

chocolates are a good one, and apperanly light meals as anything to heavey makes u sleepy

Great point!

A fine balance between filling him up and leaving him tired and just leaving him hungry!

I'd go for a normal meal but make the dessert special! Lots of suger!

Red meat is apparently quite good. Just make sure it's not too heavy a portion or they'll just want to sleep.

Oh come on people...what are you lot like!!

The answer is easy...steak & chips, to be cooked and served by their sexy OH, who will be modelling the latest in 'tease-wear'.

What do I win, Bob?

SmoothOne wrote:

The answer is easy...steak & chips, to be cooked and served by their sexy OH, who will be modelling the latest in 'tease-wear'.

What do I win, Bob?

Nothing... but I've just finished marinading mine and AdnaW's tea for tonight... Some fine Scottish rump!External Media

Served with the finished mashed potatoes of course....

Mmmmm... I want it now!External Media

WandA wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

What do I win, Bob?

Nothing... but I've just finished marinading mine and AdnaW's tea for tonight... Some fine Scottish rump!External Media

Hoots mon, ya cannae beat a wee bit of Scottish rump!

Oh you are so wanting some sweet loving tonight! Best of British fella!

SmoothOne wrote:

WandA wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

What do I win, Bob?

Next time I'm taking photos will need to remember to add a little something more for you then SO!

Hmmm. . . .

Well I made this for my OH last valentines day and the night did indeed go off with a bang. . . .

Starter- Home made tomato soup with hand made garlic and cheese bread rolls with poppy seeds.

Dinner- Saltimbocca- which are veal, sage and onion wrapped in parma ham and slow cooked in chicken stock. The name in english literally means "jump into the mouth". Really impressive taste.

Dessert- Chocolate dipped strawberries as gotta have something red on valentines day haven't you!

Sounds a lot but small portion of and it's not too filling.

My best sex is when I'm hungry and I like to feast afterwards-heaven!

SG69 x

My experience of strong flavours before sexy time (such as onions, garlic, heavy spices, anchovies, things like that) is that they can make us taste and smell odd to each other, which can be an unwelcome distraction. Also, sometimes those strong-tasting things can leave us pretty gassy, which for me is fine because I celebrate wind, but I understand that some people consider farts and belches to be unromantic! Strange, I know. :p

My experience of heavy meals is that they can leave us feeling sluggish and sleepy, which means that if we're going to get sexy at all (which sometimes we don't if the meal is too heavy) a long recovery time is needed.

So my experience of food before sexy time is to keep the flavours simple and the amounts small. Otherwise, pretty much anything is fine.

Good luck! :)

Lubyanka wrote:

My experience of strong flavours before sexy time (such as onions, garlic, heavy spices, anchovies, things like that) is that they can make us taste and smell odd to each other, which can be an unwelcome distraction. Also, sometimes those strong-tasting things can leave us pretty gassy, which for me is fine because I celebrate wind, but I understand that some people consider farts and belches to be unromantic! Strange, I know. :p

Good luck! :)

Oooo this forum provides me with so many funny images...

Someone bent over in a party hat farting out one of those party streamer things.. HAHA

*PURRRPP*

Elle-Scotland wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

WandA wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

What do I win, Bob?

Next time I'm taking photos will need to remember to add a little something more for you then SO!

Oh yes please. Bring it on!

Ben & Jerrys!

x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hmmm. . . .

Well I made this for my OH last valentines day and the night did indeed go off with a bang. . . .

Starter- Home made tomato soup with hand made garlic and cheese bread rolls with poppy seeds.

Dinner- Saltimbocca- which are veal, sage and onion wrapped in parma ham and slow cooked in chicken stock. The name in english literally means "jump into the mouth". Really impressive taste.

Dessert- Chocolate dipped strawberries as gotta have something red on valentines day haven't you!

Sounds a lot but small portion of and it's not too filling.

My best sex is when I'm hungry and I like to feast afterwards-heaven!

SG69 x

That sounds so good!...I tried to cook for WandA one valentine's...me pies worked, but my mousse went lumpy External Media....never mind ey, he does all the cooking in ours!

I find white carbs make you particularly sluggish so things high in protein are usually better.Chicken stir fry would be good for something light but filling! Ermmm, can't think of many "sexy" foods, other than silky chocolate puds with cream....

Ax

Does your fella like Scouse then AdnaW?

Nice piece of crusty bread, buttered to go with it! Yummy.

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

Not when me nan makes it! Its more like flavoured water, its known informally as 'splodge'...

I love cooking so I made a lovely scouse with crusty bread... Yum indeed!

And now we have just got a slow cooker so I can make it more often! You have inspired me SG!

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

Not when me nan makes it! Its more like flavoured water, its known informally as 'splodge'...

I love cooking so I made a lovely scouse with crusty bread... Yum indeed!

And now we have just got a slow cooker so I can make it more often! You have inspired me SG!

It was pretty good scouse - he's a good cook, I'm lucky! Ax