LH Dinner party

Hi,

Well I have just posted (As pleased as punch !) that my new fish pie recepie is scrummy !

Got me thinking ; If we could have LH dinner parties ; What would you cook?

(Forgive me if there is a thread on this !)

I would start with a home made soup , I think red lentil and rice , quite light yet with the right seasoning is very nice. Mains- well I guess this fish pie ! Lol. Followed by chocolate and chilli tart with white chocolate and strawberry ice cream.

Ok so its not masterchef - but its tasty ! Lol

Well, as it's not long until it's Winter..

Starter: Home made Tomato and Basil soup with freshly baked crusty white bread.

Main: Lamb Tagine

Dessert: Creme Brulee

Well I am not that brilliant at cooking but people do love my spag bol or pasta so I would cook that. No good at starters or desserts....

Tupperwareheart wrote:

External Media

MMmm this is thread is making me hungry!

whay could do LH come dine with me lol!! x

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

External Media

MMmm this is thread is making me hungry!

We should all host a LH version of Come Dine With Me!

Ohh i was beaten to that suggestion, hehe

Lol, I think it would be great. Or we could hold a big party or gathering and everyone brings their favourite dish.

I think we should have a stipulation that we have to our own / or another persons body to eat dessert from though

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

I think we should have a stipulation that we have to our own / or another persons body to eat dessert from though External Media

In true LH style, i approve. External Media

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

I think we should have a stipulation that we have to our own / or another persons body to eat dessert from though External Media

Mmm tasty! Of all the LH people I could eat.....

In view of this new stipulation, i'd like to change my dessert to dark chocolate mousse...

hahaha i think we all approve and sorry tupperwareheart.. lol great mind think alike and all!! xxx

Tupperwareheart wrote:

In view of this new stipulation, i'd like to change my dessert to dark chocolate mousse...

Mmmmmmm what about a classic: strawberries and cream or chocolate! Yum Yum!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Get listing .... External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Never fails !

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Get listing .... External Media

Oh so many people! I would take up nearly a page! Basically most of the women on here....

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Ooh yes!

And can i be greedy and have all the LH ladies please? What?! I'm hungry.. External Media

Hang on ; MAJOR BRAIN WAVE !!!!!

Ok, it's prob not possible but hows about a life-size fountain (s) pouring out varieties of chocolate and other sexy sticky sauces . Then we can all climb into / under it ....

Oooooh I think I just gave myself a new fantasy !!

haha i make a wikid choc sauce i can provide lol xx