Realistic vagina or mouth help

Can anyone recommend me a good value realistic vagina or mouth toy, I already own a doc Johnson ur3 realistic vagina which I have had plenty of fun with, but the problem I have with this toy is my penis sticks out the other end, this removes a lot of the sensation from around the head of my penis, it also means when I come that it comes out the end of the toy " a bit messy".

I'm looking for a toy that is long enough so that I don't come or stick out the other end, I can't quite afford flesh light as good as I hear they are, hoping there is something around £25 or less, I was looking at the fun zone vagina mouth toy but the reviews are mixed.

Any help gladly appreciated.

The lovehoney Monica is good, don't know your size so don't know if you'd pop out, it's 6 inch I believe

Thank you for the quick reply, I'm just under 8 inches, one of the reasons I was looking at the fun zone vagina mouth toy as it is 7.5 inches, so thinking I might not quite pop out the other end.

Error

Fun zone aren't particularly great quality tbh, we had one and there was no texture inside and the front detail rubbed off. I know it doesn't look realistic but the super sized deep throat onacup is one of my OHs favourited and says it feels most realistic. But he hasn't had his fleshlight yet, it's wrapped up for his birthday :)

Anything that is open ended will give you the problem of cumming out the end of it, so if that's really an issue for you it will unfortunately limit your choices. You've got two general options to go with at that price range; something close ended like the Tenga egg/onacup range that will stimulate your head and keep the mess inside, or something open ended but longer like the toy you mention that will inevitibly let mess out and potentially have you popping out as well depending on the length (as they often tend to be the same size as the Doc Johnson one). If the budget can stretch at all, the Tenga 3d range are quite long for closed end toys and offer quite intense stimulation around the head and down the shaft as they stretch. The range Lovehoney brought out recently are really good for open ended toys, esp for the price, but check the lengths as they may be too short for what you are looking for. I am unfortunately in love with fleshlights, and they sound like exactly what you need in that they are long enough you won't pop out the end, they generally have good textures that stimulate the head and they close up at the bottom so you can keep mess away. I'd honestly wait and save for fleshlight if you are at all considering one, they are worth the investment!

If the Fun Zone one looks like what you're after, you may as well try it yourself and see. Reviews are written from a personal point of view, so it may be right for you even if it wasn't for someone else. Don't forget you can return it (and your Doc Jonhson if you bought it here) up to a year later for any reason :)