Recommend a male sex toy?

Ok, so as a couple we've bought plenty of 'toys' for her, and she lovely them. She can lay there with a bullet and get herself off, or with a vibrator, or with a dildo, but I've started to realise that my own toy selection is somewhat, shall we say, limited...

I have a penis pump which I like to use, but it is more a foreplay device prior to masturbation or sex, it certainly is never going to 'get me off'.

In the same way we have a variety of cock rings, which also have their place in proceedings, but obviously aren't going to do much on their own.

I've tried sleeve type masturbators, and whilst the one I had felt good, it was too short, and too 'tight' and ended up splitting. Also, although the sensation was a bit different, it was still a case of the usual masturbation to use it.

I think what I am looking for is something that is more handsfree / handsoff, (like her bullets / vibrators are for her) - but I don't know what that would be.

It seems the majority of male sex toys are sleeves / cups for masturbating with, or a variety of things for putting up your backside. Whilst I'm wouldn't necessarily be adverse to some p-spot action in the right circumstances what I am looking for, at least for now, is a 'penis toy'.

So my Honies.... recommendations?

I think the fleshlight is one of the best male toys it's my favourite, and you can get a suction cup attachment for hands free use in the shower or anywhere it would stick. Also handsfree if someone else uses it on you ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

The hot octopuss pulse 2 is very good, it has amazingly strong vibrations and it can be used as a couples toy as well

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212

Theres are some other vibrators of a similar style but ive not tried them.

Another vote for the Hot Octopuss Pulse II Duo, it surprised me quite a bit, I wasn't expecting to like it. My OH really enjoys it, and it's a pretty unique type of stimulation to be honest. We like the intimacy whilst using it, it's not like using toys individually, if you get what I mean

Thanks all - I have looked at flesh lights before, but they seemed like just a fancy version of a stroker.
The octopuss looks interesting, if somewhat unconventional, guess I better start saving - gives me time to consider other options too I guess :-)