Recommend me a lube!

the h20 sliquid also got no taste at all

Yep, loving Sliquid H20. Review on the way after giving it a good try this weekend!

I just went back over the thread and added some links to the lubes to make it easier for people to check them out (all part of the service!).

You can see LoveHoney's whole lube section here.

We've just got some new KY lubes in from America - anyone tried any of those yet?

The KY yours and mine looks Fab

*mine* lol

Sexychic wrote:

The KY yours and min looks Fab External Media

They are really pushing it on the TV in the US, lots of adverts on cable, one minute you’re watching reruns of CSI the next couples with big grins on their faces saying how good it is.

Quite risqué for the US, must be costing them (KY) a small fortune.

I'm not really a water based lube fan, I hate how some of them dry up and become 'sticky' rather than lubey. Annoyingly I've forgotten the name of the brand I usually use as I've decanted it from the bottle it comes in to a pump action bottle to make it easier to use with slippery fingers :)

The liquid silk doesn't get sticky like I've found other water based lubes to in the past :)

Yeah I adore liquid silk and it never gets sticky. I HATE KY ick

Ive not tried liquid silk but the sliquid dont get sticky either,

might have to gibe the liquid silk a try x

sliquid doesn't have parabens which is really good.

whats parabens??

I dunno.

Wikipedia says this though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabens

I think I'll have to try anything with liquid in the title next time. Makes sense really!

Sexychic wrote:

Yeah this was recommended to use by a freind, I even emailed lovehoney before they had it asking about it but I have to say I'm slightly put off by the price tag. I understand that it costs money to import things but it seems like one hell of a price hike.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

Yeah this was recommended to use by a freind, I even emailed lovehoney before they had it asking about it but I have to say I'm slightly put off by the price tag. I understand that it costs money to import things but it seems like one hell of a price hike.

Yeah I agree and even if its imported i cant see it doing any a better job then the others mentioned in here

Hmmm i'm not so sure about that, It recieved very high praise from one female freind in particular and she knows her stuff.

The sliquid works a treat for me so think ill stick with that until some reviews are up

I think we'll still probably get some but I've been told to hold off on my order until next week as she who must be obeyed is still perusing extras.

Bloody hell I'd forgotten about this thread. Bad Crayola, not going online for so long *spanks self*

Anyhoo- I still havn't got off my bum and bought anything. I'll have to sit down properly at some point on go on a lube hunt. Methinks I'll need a big net...