Recommend me a softish bullet vibe - not for power queen!

At the moment, we've graduated from the pleasant but mild rocks off battery bullet to a desire bullet. That desire bullet proves a bit too much for my wife at times, even on the lowest setting. I have no desire (ah! See what I did?) To go back to battery bullets as they were sometimes to buzzy instead of rumbly and the battery changing business got tiring. Anything that would have a soft start? The problem with the desire is the 1st setting is already quite high. (Sadly she thought the same about the doxy disco 3....) Looking forward to reading your suggestions if you have any!!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m loving this at the moment https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39047 Itā€™s not a bullet, but the shape means you can spread the sensations and there are 3 speeds and patterns so you can pick what suits. Good luck x

GoGirl12 wrote:

Hi

I completely understand your situation. Personally I feel the battery bullets do offer a softer vibration which is why I seem to prefer them. You could use rechargable batteries in them.

I have this Tracey Cox rechargable "Soft bullet" https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40926 which is indeed very soft and offers a variety of vibrations. I find it very versatile, if the vibrations are still too intense she might be best to use it over the top of some material.

I will be interested to read what others suggest.

Thank you, that does look like a good option. Definitely shortlisted.
1 Like

MsSubExperimenter wrote:

Iā€™m loving this at the moment https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39047 Itā€™s not a bullet, but the shape means you can spread the sensations and there are 3 speeds and patterns so you can pick what suits. Good luck x

Do you have other mantric toys? She prefers our mantric g spot used as a bullet, but it's quite chunky and gets in the way in some positions. I assume the mantric toys all use the same motors, but the bigger shape of the pebble makes it interesting. I did have my eyes on it earlier. They are nice toys.
I have the remote control panty vibrator too, for which my review was published this morning šŸ™‚ I like it, but personally prefer the pebble because you can use any part of it and I don't think it would get in the way as it's relatively flat.

JustAnotherPervert wrote:

MsSubExperimenter wrote:

Do you have other mantric toys? She prefers our mantric g spot used as a bullet, but it's quite chunky and gets in the way in some positions. I assume the mantric toys all use the same motors, but the bigger shape of the pebble makes it interesting. I did have my eyes on it earlier. They are nice toys.

Mantric bullet - highly recommended and easy to use together as well as solo and it it small enough to slip between you.

Also, the Tracey Cox one mentioned above - can't go wrong with either!

1 Like

MsR wrote:

Mantric bullet - highly recommended and easy to use together as well as solo and it it small enough to slip between you.

The Mantric bullet is in the sale, at the moment. I'd snap it up!

It's not a vibe, but it's really gentle and soft. Would you be interested in giving this squishy wand a try? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40932

I absolutely love it and you can read my review here:

In case this (or any other toy you order) just doesn't do it for you, keep in mind that you can take advantage of the sex toy hapiness promise: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/promise-terms/ ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

MsSubExperimenter wrote:

I have the remote control panty vibrator too, for which my review was published this morning šŸ™‚ I like it, but personally prefer the pebble because you can use any part of it and I don't think it would get in the way as it's relatively flat.
Thank you. I'll keep this in mind. I have been looking at the pebble for a while, and got to say I'm very interested. That and and the squishy Tracey Cox bullet are firm contenders at the moment.

MsSubExperimenter wrote:

Thank you. I'll keep this in mind. I have been looking at the pebble for a while, and got to say I'm very interested. That and and the squishy Tracey Cox bullet are firm contenders at the moment.
Thank you. The toy looks great, but the size isn't what I'm after. Bigger than the mantric G spot vibrator, which she enjoys but can get in the way.

MsR wrote:

MsR wrote:

The Mantric bullet is in the sale, at the moment. I'd snap it up!

I've looked at it a few times too. They are good toys those mantric ones, and I don't exclude buy it later, it I'm after something thay will hopefully feel reasonnably rumbly yet diffuse.... quite the conundrum. Since we have the mantric G spot vibe, I reckon the bulley is the same motors in a smaller package, witj probably concentrated vibes. Tempting, but probably not for now.

I know exactly how your wife feels about the desire bullet. It's way too strong for me yet I love my Tango, which is supposed to be THE bullet for power queens. I think there's something about the frequency (and the annoying multitude of patterns) that just bugs me about the Desire. If they made one without patterns I'd much prefer it.

I agree with the recs you've had here. The Tracey Cox soft or Mantric bullets would be amazing for your wife and wouldn't get in the way during sex. The Soft in particular is amazing. Squishy and has a lovely frequency.

However, the We-Vibe Touch might be just the answer to your conundrum, though. It's small enough to not get in the way, has the strength and frequency of my beloved Tango yet has a squishy (though not as squishy as the Soft) silicone coat.

I hope she enjoys whatever you get.

I've ordered the mantric pebble. Between the current offer and the 25% off over Ā£40 spent, I thought I'd get that and try some sliquid lub too. And now the long wait until the brown box is delivered...... :D

I've ordered the mantric pebble. Between the current offer and the 25% off over Ā£40 spent, I thought I'd get that and try some sliquid lub too. And now the long wait until the brown box is delivered...... :D

I really hope you both enjoy it šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ» X

Hope you enjoy the pebble! Sliquid lube is great.

I thought it should be about time to post an update.

Pebble arrived pretty promptly and has a much more diffused vibration than other toys, so I thought it should be a winnerā€¦

Yet seemingly still proved too much.

Bought another rocks off RO90 bullet, and she loves thatā€¦

Until last night, when it was taking for ever to get her offā€¦ so out came pebbleā€¦ and that was really loudā€¦ (well, she was really loudā€¦ :wink: )

So pebble is, in the end, an unmitigated success.

Iā€™m wondering if her clit simply needs to get reacclimatised to stronger vibration after a period with little sexual activity (pregnancy).
Time will tell.

4 Likes

My clit varies during the month - sometimes she prefers a soft touch and others I can throw caution to the wind.

Iā€™d recommend everyone to build up to at least three vibes that have a different MO. That way you have a choice to go with her mood.

Iā€™m lucky enough to own several but some donā€™t get used for months at a time. I always go back to them, though, as some that felt like theyā€™re a bit of a dud at first end up going to the top of my rotation.

1 Like

@GoGirl12 @MsR

Thank you againā€¦!!!

I decided to buy the Tracey Cox Supersex soft bulletā€¦

Instantly #1.
That bullet makes her come every single time!
What a winner!

I might have to buy a 2nd oneā€¦ in case something happens to it!!! :rofl:

The soft silicone layer is wonderful. It really transfers the vibrations in a deeper, different way.
What a lovely toy!!!

1 Like

Thanks to the success ive encountered with the tracey cox soft bullet, that whole you range is now firmly on the radar!!!
Iā€™ll keep an eye out for that wandā€¦!!!

1 Like