Rumbly bullet/palm vibe

Hi folks, hubby doesn’t like the buzzy feel of my wand and says he might prefer more of a rumble. Any suggestions please for a bullet or palm vibe with a more rumbly hum. Thanks

I hate buzz vibes, they almost hurt. I don’t use bullets but so I can’t recommend anything but how is the toy to be used? Is it holding it that he doesn’t like or it being used on him?
Rumbles are delicious, I highly recommend them.

Isn’t what you prefer yourself :thinking::wink:

What want did you use?

The desire bullet is extremely rumbly and packs a punch.

But knowing what wand you used, and how will mean we can recommend things better.

As a male, vibrations on my penis really dont do all that much … except for the Doxy #3 wand i bought for my wife… way too powerful for her, delicious for me.

I enjoy the feeling of bullets and others on my nipples, but the Doxy is the only one with enough rumble and power to do something for my penis.

1 Like

wanting to try it against his frenulum and perineum

happy from my end with what I have, it is a little something for him

Im pretty sensitive to buzzy vibes too so definitely Second the desire bullet vibe. (its worth the extra pennies and also goes onsale quite a bit)

Mantric toys are also good. They all have about the same frequency, so if you get on with one chances are other will also work for you. Theyr not quite as rumbly as the desire, but still pack a punch. Theres a good bullet and pebble vibe in there

If you want something more affprdable, the Glow bullets pack a punch and have a nice medium vibration. Theyr not super rumbly, but not buzzy. And if you wait for them to be onsale they can be very inexpensive.

1 Like