Recycled Rabbits! (Question not request)

I've bookmarked the rabbit amnesty page.

hmm hopefully i'll have some money by the time they expand the selection! =D

oh wow this is amazing!!! actually the coolest thing I've seen today!! Hmm thats only cos its now a new day, I've having a major love honey education!

hey that's a good article

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

purplejools wrote:

see, i would do this but i've already got a jessica rabbit 2.0 and i don't think i want the other...

Is there any chance of this selection expanding in the future?

Indeed there is! We've got an awesome new range of LoveHoney branded products coming soon and I think they're going to be added on the Amnesty page too. I'll let you know when it's ready to go!

Oh, and you're welcome Luvly!

Ooh..any chance of the Jessica rabbit 2.0 G spot? or is that too new to get to amnesty status?

xx

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

I've asked the question, Chica. Sounds like there are some very exciting developments around the corner for the whole Rabbit Amnesty scheme. We'll keep you posted!

Ooh yayness! Thanks Ruth!

Are there any plans to include the jnr 2.0 rabbit in this amnesty?

Cool, thanks :)

What a great Idea!! Ive got a couple of old vibes I nearly threw out, but thought - ach, i'll do it later. Im glad I didnt. I had no idea sex toys could be recylced, its fab!

I currently own a junior sized rabbit but was thinking about taking the next step and getting a " proper grown up" rabbit!

I had the Jessica in mind, so i'll deffo be taking the rabbit amnesty!!

Is it possible to send vibrators to the amnesty without taking advantage of the offer? I've got a few I want to send but I don't really want the Rabbit's on offer so I'd be happy to send them without recieving anything in return.

Thanks Ruth.

I shal be recylcling my old rabbit once my new bank card comes in :)

x

Quick question - and not to sound too cheeky here - but when you go through the checkout for this, does the new vibe get dispatched immediately or is it after the recycled one is received (understandable if it is the latter)... only as i am moving, and while id rather not take my crappy vibe with me, id also want it delivered to the right address and it might be affected lol!

thanks!

Hiya LivingFire - when you complete the checkout stock for the new order is reserved and the order is placed on hold until the recycled product is received in our returns department. As long as you post it back quickly your new order will be on it's way. It is still sent 1st Class post. If you're moving you can still place your order and email customercare@lovehoney.co.uk with a request to contact you when the order is ready to ship so that you can verify your address.

ah thats awesome Bonny. thanks for the reply! :)

Ive just found out about the 'Rabbit Amnesty' and what a great idea, we all try to do out bit taking old electrical items to the tip or leave them out for the recycling collection so they are disposed of properly but Im sure no matter how broad minded we are, few of us would leave a box of sex toys on the curbside for collection by the local council!

Sadly the other halves rabbit (not a lovehoney one) died a while back, and I must hold my hands up to chucking him in the household rubbish If Id known about this offer then it would have been sent to lovehoney to give it a propper send off lol. We have a couple of other (non rabbit) vibes that have been relegated to the unused/rarely used pile so when payday arrives, I might send these off for recycling and treat the good lady to a new rabbit

im not too keen on rabbits. anything else i can get the offer on? im wore into separate clit stimulators and dildos. x

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

im not too keen on rabbits. anything else i can get the offer on? im wore into separate clit stimulators and dildos. x

Not at the moment unfortunately, but the product selection should be expanding soon!

ok. ill save up the old, knackered vibes in a box for that day!! x

Yes, please do! We've updated the Rabbit Amnesty selection to include the Jessica Jnr and Jesica G-Spot too, so maybe we can tempt you!

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

Yes, please do! We've updated the Rabbit Amnesty selection to include the Jessica Jnr and Jesica G-Spot too, so maybe we can tempt you!

its still not worth it! ive had rabbits before, never been impressed with them. even at half price i would rather spend my money on separate vibes and dildos. x