Recycled Rabbits! (Question not request)

So I have read all about the Rabbit Recycling Amnesty...a great idea!

Here is the link of how they are recycled for those of you who havent read it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/08/28/rabbit-amnesty-what-happens-to-your-recycled-sex-toys/

My question is, if I recycle my old rabbit (which is from ann summers, does this matter?), will I get the Jessica 2.0? It says you do and are given a choice but the photo shows the old jessica rabbit with the coloured beads not the new version. I just wanted to check which jessica rabbit you get before I give my now run down rabbit up!!

Hi Ruthie,

I live on the outskirts of Epping Forest and l was wondering if l could maybe recycle some of the rabbits there for a Jessica mark 2 ?????

Tallboy

Ok thanks Ruth! Just wanted to check before I was sent the old one and dissapointed. Will be recycling my old rabbit soon

Yep, you can send any rabbit you like (as long as it's not furry, Tallboy!).

In fact, you can send any vibe you like for recycling with Rabbit Amnesty - we're not fussy, we just want to do our bit!

You can send more than one if you like!

BTW, I should point out (to avoid confusion) that the vibes returned to use are recycled as in "broken into bits and turned into their original materials", not recycled as in "reused" like old spectacles!

So it doesnt have to be a rabbit then??

looking at your vibe recycling scheme, does it have to be rabbit vibes or any vibes? reason i ask is i have a brand new one used once that just doesnt do it for me and its a shame to chuck it if i can trade it for a jesicca!

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

In fact, you can send any vibe you like for recycling with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/ - we're not fussy, we just want to do our bit!

As Richard says, It can be any vibe you like...so yes, anything

I have another question, while we're on the subject - is the Rabbit Amnest a UK only offer? I would love to recycle a couple of my old vibes for new ones - but ideally if I was going to, I'd like to do it along with an order so I'd only have to pay for delivery once, if that makes sense...

In fact, you can send any vibe you like for recycling with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/ - we're not fussy, we just want to do our bit!

BTW, I should point out (to avoid confusion) that the vibes returned to use are recycled as in "broken into bits and turned into their original materials", not recycled as in "reused" like old spectacles!

Ah thats brilliant Richard, we've had a fun factory one for ages that she never really got going with, seemed like such a waste to bin it but now maybe we'll recycle it!!!

That makes loads of sense, I never thought of that!! I'll drop you a mail once I get paid, thanks Ruth! You're a star!

Do you still get half off even if you only recyle a vibe worth maybe a fiver? (You moderators must hate us- all these similar questions lol)

Are there any plans to expand what you can trade it for? I really want a rabbit thruster.

Id defo go for a Thruster they look yumm

So many questions... all wonderful!

Yes, there are plans to expand the Rabbit Amnesty, we're just a bit stuck working out the rules. It'll be great, though!

In the meantime, recycle whatever you want - you can send us an old toaster if that's all you've got!

Cool, cause my vibrating toothbrush is just about dead

So many questions... all wonderful!

Yes, there are plans to expand the Rabbit Amnesty, we're just a bit stuck working out the rules. It'll be great, though!

In the meantime, recycle whatever you want - you can send us an old toaster if that's all you've got!

The Kettle is in the Post Richard External Media

Hi, this may be a silly question but can only rabbits be recycled or any sex toy?

If any, where would I send them, do you have an address, is it the usual LH address?

luvly wrote:

Hi, this may be a silly question but can only rabbits be recycled or any sex toy?

If any, where would I send them, do you have an address, is it the usual LH address?

see^^

I will get round to this when i can afford it lol!

I wasn't looking to get anything off...just somewhere to send them to be recycled other than my regular recycling service, that come round once a week ( when they can be bothered)..councils eh)!

Hi LivingFire, Thank you

As for recycled as in reused....no thanks...lol

Thank you LH Carly