red arrows

blimey i do not think i will have weeks holiday at this time of year again, earlier this week we had flash floods and now one of the red arrows from our air show has crashed, hope he is ok, on the news but not sure if he ok

yes been doomed all week lol, i will stick to going abroad next year, ive heard the pilot managed to eject himself and some one was trying to get him out the river, still no one knows if he ok

I saw that on Google news and it didn't say anything about the pilot. Hope he's okay too.

Have you walked under any ladders lately or kicked a black cat?

I saw this too, I believe the pilot was pulled from a river but no reports yet on his condition. Such a shock!

My Oh told me alittle whila ago as he was kayaking down bournemouth watching it (I decided not to go this year, too much traffic) but I have just seen the news reports.

I agree rach74 really not a good week, with the floods Thursday causing my whole place of work to flood and leak like a sieve and now this!

Just read another news report which says the pilot is reported safe - hope its true

Oh I saw that too. I hope the pilot is all right and there are no injuries caused by the fall

i do hope the pilot is ok, it says also that the film crews for the news channels are being told to stop filming

lol sharry i havent done a thing

Pilot was pronounced dead at the scene :-(

Yeah, apparently he stayed on to steer the plane clear of some houses, and so left it too late to eject. Horrific. :-/

A true hero, sacrificing his own life to save others x

terrible tragedy, this is where i live and they should call off the rest of the air show

I live there too rach74, I think they're keeping the show on tomorrow and I think they should otherwise he almost died for nothing. The red arrows were due to fly again tomorrow, I wonder if they will in his honour or not.

they have asked everyone going tomorrow to wear red but i dont know if the arrows will fly tomorrow

A great tragedy, those pilots are such an example and cause so many kids to want to be pilots. Heros every one of them.