Sad News Today

Probably not the best place but i'm sure when you've seen the news its evoked some emotion.

Yesterday, 6 brave men lost their lives, fighting and defending our country (UK). I would just like to offer my thoughts and prayers to the families of those 6 brave men. I hope they in time, find some peace.

Can I ask all the Lh members to offer up their prayers and thoughts aswell

It brings home the reality of how fragile life is and we should all be grateful for what we have.

xxx

Well said.

Yes it makes one's own problems seem trivial, the loss of life should never happen in that way.

My thoughts & sympathy go out to all the families.....

So sad!!

I think it's about time that we brought them all home where they can be safe. Their sacrifice isn't appreciated there.

Amen, to bringing our men home!

I've just been watching the lunch time news and five of the boys are from my local town of Warminster

Really brings it home when you realise you have quite possibly seen them about the town or in the local pubs or fish and chip shop

Im sure the whole town will honour them

sad sad news

Plain Jane wrote:

I've just been watching the lunch time news and five of the boys are from my local town of Warminster

Really brings it home when you realise you have quite possibly seen them about the town or in the local pubs or fish and chip shop

my thoughts r with all friends and family, i know how they feel.

xxx

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Im sure the whole town will honour them

sad sad news

Plain Jane wrote:

There is a service at 5 this afternoon for those who want to show their respects and banks of flowers have been left outside the Yorkshire regiment barracks

gone but not forgotten x

sad for the boys of our local regiment the yorkshire regiment time to bring them home