Red Hot Flickering Tongue owners...

Hope you enjoy it Caritas.. It always feels like a long wait when you order on a Saturday.

Should be here any minute then I have to go to shops while it is charging I will let you all know if I think it is as good as I imagined it

If my girlfriend is anything to go by you're in for a good afternoon Caritas! I bought her one a few weeks ago as a surprise, it comes out of the drawer nearly every night haha Charges very quickly btw ;)

I am really not sure how I feel about it it makes me Orgasm almost instantly which I am not use to but mentally it doesn't do anything for me Later I am going to try my dildo internally with this on my clit and see if my mind likes it more Have you guys ever had you body enjoy something but your mind not it is weird

It is a very powerful little rocket and with it's pin point delivery of the power it's not surprising it made you orgasm quickly, so if you were looking for a longer more relaxing session I would suggest no direct contact with the clit, press it down nearby (which will stop the tip flicking as much and let the vibrations travel to the clit). It certainly works with a dildos or another vibrator due to it's size it's fairly easy to keep in place.

I tried it with my wand with g spot attachment and it felt better until I think it made me squirt alot which was a shock if I hadn't read about Squirting on here I would have been sure I went the bed but it wasn't pee it was clear when I cleaned it up and didn't smell

😀 pin point power can produce amazing orgasms. Top tip to save your duvet or mattress is a waterproof backed picnic blanket. Someone suggested it on another thread about how to protect the bed from squirting. We picked one up that's 6ftx6ft only cost £13 and it does an amazing job!

Well that is another 5* review for flicking tongue finally will have 10 wish I could give in more stars deserves 10 out of 5 at least

Hey Caritas, really glad it has worked as well for you as it has for us. It can be a worry that you have oversold things when suggesting or singing their praises on the forums, so I am glad other people are singing the same praises I am. It really is a little pocket rocket.