Remote control toy users

I’ve been getting interested in getting a remote control toy like the Lovesense Lush 3 to use when I or he travels but also when we are outside the home, on nights out, pub etc. The idea of him controlling the thing and me getting vibrations and pleasure like this really turns me on now. Do any couples use remote toys in public places?

4 Likes

Bought it last week. Not had a chance to use it yet!

I really like remote control toys.
Love the idea of trying in public, but have not convinced the wife yet.

The lush 3
Is pretty good in our opinion! We both work away at times and have used this remotely from different countries and walking around bars etc it can be a little loud if your in a quiet resteraunt but doesn’t make that more fun? Who doesn’t like a little risk :joy:

We have used them in the past but in the end we found loss of signal and connectivity problems too frustrating so we don’t use them any more.

1 Like

I had this for awhile and never used it. One of the things i did to try to bring hubby and i closer was to learn to play a computer game he enjoyed. One of the best nights i can remember was when we were planning on “gaming” with some friends and i was feeling desperate for attention and had some whiskey to help my courage. I put on some lingerie and this toy and as i was walking to computer for “game time” gave him remote (to which he gave me a very questioning look) and said it was attached to me and to use it at his will. It was quite a turn on for both of us and quite fun from my perspective to try to focus on gaming and trust my mute button on mic during game. Lol. The remote worked great. It was a good distance between family room and bedroom where each of our computers were set up (including 2 closed doors between).