Remote uk holiday suggestions

Hi - Wife & I are looking about for a really remote/isolated holiday cottage or cabin so we can have sex as loud as we like around the place and in the garden at will without bothering anyone. Does anyone have any reccomendations? or places they've stayed like this? Thanks

No but love to know some places as oh desperate for outdoor sex but I'm too worried bout being caught xx

Are you willing to go to any far corner in the UK, or are you looking for close to where you are?

Willing to travel for the right place

we got a log cabin up in the lake district the other week was remote with hot tub spent all weekend naked or in basques stockings having as much sex as we could felt like teenagers again was lovely and our sex toys just all over the place no need to hide them ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Linda2008 that sounds like an amazing time! do you have a link or a name of the place?

There's a place in Scotland called Queensbury Bay, its definitely worth a look.

italian stallion wrote:

Linda2008 that sounds like an amazing time! do you have a link or a name of the place?

am i allowed to put link on here ?

i know hubby booked it just put in log cabins in lake district in google and he got one from there i,m not sure which website as he booked it for a surprise for me last bank hol weekend just go on google plenty of places like that

ok thanks, I'll have a look about. RosyCheek - Quensbury bay does looks nice but hoping for a cabin on its own as opposed to a park.

Hi . I S
try Norfolk . if your willing to look there are loads of secluded spots for fun.
We used to travelled around and found many places log cabins ect. depending on your locality of course.

Glen Coe - right out in the middle of nowhere with no one but sheep to hear you!

2nd vote for glen coe can't get much more remote than a little cottage in the Scottish Highlands.

We recently stayed at Asphodel cottage in the Cotswolds. In the garden would be risky as it's in a hamlet of about 10 houses, but is a detached thatched cottage so noise not a problem :)

Check out Isle of Rona (isleofrona.com) . I got married there and been there twice. It doesn't get more remote than that and since you're pretty much the only ones on the island plenty of opportunities for outdoor fun too