Where can we go for an uninhabited night away?

We both really love it when my O. H bends me over a table, or the end of the bed and gives me a good spanking with a paddle, but the trouble is with a houseful of teens, we rarely get the house to ourselves. We went away with a case full of various toys and costumes to a nice hotel but soon realised we still had to be quiet when we heard the guests next door having a conversation. Has anyone got any ideas of places we could go and stay for a night away of uninhibited fun, where we won't get funny looks over breakfast the next morning and where my cheeks will only be red in the right places?

Maybe you'd enjoy a Dungeon? Can offer complete privacy to do all the things you usually wouldn't be able to :) x

NatandTom wrote:

Maybe you'd enjoy a Dungeon? Can offer complete privacy to do all the things you usually wouldn't be able to :) x

I know I would love it, but not sure about O. H. May be a step too far too soon? Anyone been to one?

We have used a dungeon before, it was great fun, was left alone to do what we wanted.

You don't need to use every bit of kit they have, just the bits you want.

Believe me, being bent over a spanking bench feels better than any table.

Id really recommend a dungeon visit, and if you decide its not for you, you don't need to go back again, but I'm sure all dungeons for hire will have something you'll both enjoy.

You could have a google for cottages/holiday homes/cabins in the woods to rent close to you. Then it's only as kinky as you make it :)

Agreed a cottage is the best naughty getaway and is usually not badly priced.

Try the lakes will be cheap this time of year too - best part is you have the whole cottage and the outdoors to have naughty fun.

Good luck!

A cottage is a great idea but will only be able to get away for a night. Have just seen a possible hotel or a cabin that look fun though ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

A nice secluded cabin/cottage with hot tub would be lovely xx

If you don't want dungeon, but a bit more then a cottage, then maybe a kink cottage, then you get the best of both worlds.

I've seen a great dungeon cabin but think o h may need a bit of persuasion, although I know he'd enjoy it. Will look into the kink cottage, I've never heard of that