Replacement for Lelo Mia

I've seen so much hype about the Mia being THE toy to own apart from the wands but have just seen in another thread saying that it's being discontinued. So my question is: do I buy it now (was going to give it another month and get it with OH points but doubt I'll have time now) or is it going to be replaced with a better, newer model in the same vein as the other Lelo toys? Suggestions?

I would personally suggest buying it because it's such an amazing toy for what it's worth.

IF there is going to be an upgrade we won't know what would be changed and also how much it would cost. You could also buy the Mia, try it out and exchange or return if you're not happy. Also, you could swap it with the potential "new" version. I've not seen any solid proof of this yet though. Would be interesting to look out for but for now I'm pretty happy with the original Lelo Mia.

Hm, although.. I have seen a few of Lelo models having a "2" next to them so the brand appear to make different, more improved versions.

The only thing with that is that this Mia is already the improed version - there was one before that had a dodgy cap so they made an improvement. So I'd say go for it because if Lelo were making a new one we would probably know about it by now.

The current Mia is the version 2 with more power and the improved cap. I would personally say go for it, if you had yours eyes on it for some time, because it is really worth it.

I ordered one yesterday, only to come on here today and find out that it's going to be discontinued soon. Guess I timed that quite well! I only ordered it because I have my birthday discount and fancied treating myself to something, so excited to try it now!