Lelo - suggestions to replace lost Mia

We lost our Mia (mark 1). I am looking for a replacement - probably an upgrade to something more luxurious. Rechargeable.

Needs to be primarily a good Clit Stim for me to use on her, and for use during sex,and for her to use alone. I wonder if the Siri might be like slippery soap when lubed up?

I love the look of the Alia Insignia, with ahole in the middle, but heard that it is less powerful than original Mia?

USB charging might be a good idea too, from a practical perseptive, but not essential.

Money not really an issue....but lets not go gold plated...

Hi,

This one is not a lelo toy but everyone is raving about it. it's known to be super powerful and rumbly many say it's the best bullet vibrator available at the moment. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

Plus it's less exmpensive than most lelo toys! :)

Hope that helps!

I agree with Mamz, the Tango blows the Mia out of the water, and is probably the most raved about bullet vibe out there. My Mia never gets a look in these days :-)

I also have to vote for a Tango, it's incredibly powerful and wont break your bank :)

Hi there, I can highly recommend the Nea 2. It has amazing power for its size, and we love to use it during sex too. Due to it's shape and size, it sits between us perfectly when my Husband is on top. Because of the material, it can be slippery when lubed, but for sex I don't add any lube to it when it sits on my clit, and that way it doesn't move around or out of place :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34536

Thanks for the suggestions, the Tango sounds to be a powerful vibe but perhaps looks a bit less unique and gift like than the lelo toys.

The nea 2 sounds good, although I'd need to be careful not to confuse it with my laptop mouse! LoL

Anyone any knowledge of the Alia insignia - is it weak compared to the Mia? The Mia was fine (maybe i just get another Mia...!)

I have lots of toys and I still use my Tango atleast two times per week just because it's so great. I just think your OH would be much more happy with a Tango rather than the Lelo Mia (and I have 4 Lelo toys and still like the Tango better than any of them, the vibration just can't compare). You can also have a look at the We-Vibe Touch.

My wife and I are tango fans so much so we have two , one that's always on charge !
But
I believe there's a new kid on the block due very soon ?

The doxy bullet !

From reading post on the Internet two or three versions
Rechargeable and a mains version

But sadly no idea of a release date but if the first reports are anything to go by your going to struggle to hold it !

Hmm so maybe I get her the Tango for function and the Alia for style - something a bit special

Decision made. I love the look and style of the Lelo Alia and the reveiws seem pretty positive, so I have gone for that, (I was seriously tempted by the Nea though, but prefer the look of the Alia). However, in case OH wants more of a bullet or classic style vibrator too I've gone for the Lelo Liv 2 which seems to get excellent approval for use and power.

Whilst the We-Vibe Tango gets good reviews and recommendations, I couldn't bring myself to offer it as a gift, as its looks are a boot too brash for my taste I wondered about another Mia, but hey, we can always get one another day if these two don't work out. We already know we like the Mia!

Thank for your help :-)

We vibe boxes are beautiful and make reakky good gifts ;)