Lelo Mia 2!

Just seen on the Lelo site that they have brought out a new version of the Mia! 100% more power mmmmm. I really hope Lovehoney sell them soon, I want one for christmas!

Ooh hope they get it soon, now it's waterproof that's fab. It's my fave toy, so an upgraded version will be amazing :)

No! I literally just bought mine... Well, in August but still I certainly don't need more power but I wouldn't say no to having it waterproof. Ooh decisions, decisions... To upgrade or not to upgrade?

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

No! I literally just bought mine... Well, in August but still I certainly don't need more power but I wouldn't say no to having it waterproof. Ooh decisions, decisions... To upgrade or not to upgrade?

upgrade....thats what I'm doing

YES! I set up a thread about this a week or so ago asking if the Mia was being updated, so glad I didn't jump in and buy the original out of panic :)

Oh damn, I bought my new one after I lost my previous this September... Oh well... maybe if mine dies I will upgrade. I just cannot justify buying a new one. Especially considering I do not play in the bath, so no justification to have it waterproof. And the current strenght is fine for me. I have the We Vibe Tango and I have to say it was bit too strong for me for direct stimulation. So no justification on this either.

Laveila wrote:

Oh damn, I bought my new one after I lost my previous this September... Oh well... maybe if mine dies I will upgrade. I just cannot justify buying a new one. Especially considering I do not play in the bath, so no justification to have it waterproof. And the current strenght is fine for me. I have the We Vibe Tango and I have to say it was bit too strong for me for direct stimulation. So no justification on this either.

I agree Lavelia, I simply can't justify buying a new Mia when I've not had mine that long anyway. I don't play in the bath much nowadays anyway and I'd be afraid of having MORE power; my current Mia is fine the way it is. I'll save the Mia 2 for when I'm a old lady needing more power ;)

Well I best wait then, I was going to buy my OH the Mia! Do we know when then new one is out?

I believe the LELO Mia on LH has been replaced with the new one already - I know mine is the nbewer one and I got it from here after the upgrade happened. One key way to tell is the cap.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I believe the LELO Mia on LH has been replaced with the new one already - I know mine is the nbewer one and I got it from here after the upgrade happened. One key way to tell is the cap.

I am not so sure about this... The Lelo site states New Mia2, which is waterproof. It never advertised the version I have as waterproof. so it does look like they made a new version again, after year and half and improved it.

Yep agree with Laveila and the fact that the Mia is showing as to be discontinued here indicates a replacement might be on its' way, can't see them discontinuing such a successful and popular product otherwise. The Mia 2 mentions increased speeds/patterns and the waterproof thing, not just the different cap.

http://www.lelo.com/news/mia-2-personal-massager--available-now

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Me too. I love mine.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I emailed LH yesterday and they said that they're aware of the updated one and hoping to have it in the next month or so, so I get the feeling the one on here is the old one. Looks like it's gone up by a tenner though! And the usage time seems to have come down according to the info on LH about Mia I and the Lelo site talking about the Mia II... or have I read it wrong?

Anyway, hopefully it's here before Christmas, I planned to get it for the OH as a bit of a 'stocking filler'.

nooooo : (

i hate it when you buy something and a new version is out soon after!!

Oooh the new version is live... What to do, what to do... :)

i wish i could afford one of these but sadly i cant xx

Received an email earlier saying that it will be on the site by the end of this week :)

Wild172 wrote:

Received an email earlier saying that it will be on the site by the end of this week :)

It's already here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487 :)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Wild172 wrote:

oh dear, sooo tempted. but I know I should not

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Wild172 wrote:

Now just to wait to see if we get picked as testers or not :) otherwise thats one pressie sorted. Thanks PPD