Replacement for our old trusty Mantric wand!

Hey there fellow lovehoneyforumites! I’m looking for some advice/recommendations as my wives oldntrusty and favourite toy - her Mantric Wand appears to be wearing out…it’s a little noisy now in a rattly way…and so I suspect it’ll need replacing soonish. The question is - do I just replace it with the same model as it’s still around, or are there any of you out there who have used other wands and would recommend them? We have plenty of other types of toy she enjoys (suction, g spotters etx - so just really want another wand)

My wife isn’t a power queen - the likes the Mantric when it a on the lower settings, but does enjoy the patterns. She says she likes the fact that it stimulates a wider area…and I’ve yet to ever see her ramp it up to the max, so I don’t think we need a corded model. We like having cordless toys…

Thanks in advance….looking forward to any experiences and recommendations!

So open to some suggestions please!

2 Likes

I’ve tried a few, my favourite rechargeable, without question is the still the Mantric so I would say replace with the same. I don’t think, though have no first hand experience to say, that the updated version is any different to the previous in terms of features, patterns, power, etc. I think they’ve just moved the lights. Please someone correct me if I’m wrong though.

3 Likes

If it works then why change…? Go for the same again.

2 Likes

I bought a replacement Mantric for when mine dies because it’s by far my favourite. On that basis I’d say get the same again :blush:

2 Likes

Brilliant - thx guys…I shall wait for a discount code/sale and stock up!

1 Like

I would def replace with the same.

TURNMEON is a 15% discount code