Returns on items paid for with a voucher

I'm just wondering if it's possible to return an item that was paid for with a voucher? And if so, what happens? Would I receive credit back on my/a voucher? Or OH points amounting to the price paid?

Forgive me if this is covered anywhere, but I couldn't find any information specific to this query. I know I can contact customer care (and will if I need to); I just figured I'd try here first since, in addition to the LH Bunnies, there may be other customers with experience in this area. Plus, with the 365 day return policy, it's not exactly urgent.

I'm pretty sure that I returned some things I bought with a voucher, and the amount went back onto the voucher to be used again. Maybe I'm misremembering, I but I think that's how it works :)

Good luck with it x

Live chat are there to help whenever you have a query. :)

hi I returned an item bought with a voucher, the funds were funded back to the voucher. X

Sum Sub wrote:

Live chat are there to help whenever you have a query. :)

I know. :) But as I said, I didn't feel the need right now. I was certain I'd get an answer here and I have until December to decide what to do. No biggie.

Thanks Skitty and Couple. Logic dictates that that's what would happen, but they say 'to assume just makes an ass of u and me'. So I had to ask.

....Aaaand, as it turns out, I might not be returning anything, anyway. I have just come to the realisation that I may simply not have noticed an important feature on the item in question, the ignorance of which may have lead to my dissatisfaction with it. I will have to inspect it today and find out.

[facepalm]

Glad I held off on the review. 

Above is correct , if anything is returned that was purchased using a voucher the funds are returned to the voucher to be used again . Much the same with Oh! points :)

I am glad to hear the item may be working out for you now KitsiKiki ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Thank you!