oh points and returned items

Hi all, had to return an item last week and chose to replace it with a different item of the same value.
The oh points due were deducted from the original transaction which I expected, bit there is no sign of the replacement showing in my account so can't tell if the new points will be credited or not.

Have received a dispatch email from LH so know the return had been dealt with, but just wondered if this was normal.

Ta

I had returned something and asked for a replacement (: my Oh points didnt show up, just click 'the live chat help button' tell them about it and they should put them on for you, ive returned something else and my oh points were despached right away automatically, so i would just explain and they'll put them right back on for you :D

truegrace wrote:

Hi all, had to return an item last week and chose to replace it with a different item of the same value.
The oh points due were deducted from the original transaction which I expected, bit there is no sign of the replacement showing in my account so can't tell if the new points will be credited or not.

Have received a dispatch email from LH so know the return had been dealt with, but just wondered if this was normal.

Ta

Hi truegrace,

Do contact us - customer care will then be able to confirm your account details and have a look for you. One of the easiest ways people contact us, as livvie says, is the live chat option - which shows mostly during opening hours (unless we're really busy dealing and need to respond to people waiting on replies to their emails as a priority).

Alice :-)

thanks alice, i have dropped a message in regarding it as not gonna be in front of a pc much today, i included my original order number (for the item i returned) as i dont have a new order number for the swapped item.

marvelous returns pokicy though, first item we have had to return, posted the item back on mondayand had an email friday saying my new item had been dispatched, service like that just cant be beaten