Rimming my husband

Hi all, So I know my husband is keen for me to play with his bum hole. I know he explores on his own as he's told me, and he likes me to touch it while I give him a blow job. I'm a bit squeamish tbh (of the taste & smell I guess) but would like to try it for him. Any tips?? I've got a flavoured lube to use, more as a distraction for me I think. Any tips on best positions etc for us? Thanks 😊

Ask him to have a shower first. Flavoured lube is good, especially if it is quite a strong smelling/tasting one, because although you are unlikely to taste anything if he has properly cleaned himself, there is a psychological benefit to using something that you can definitely taste and smell (I would recommend not using the Sliquid flavoured lubes because, while they are great lubes, they have a much subtler flavour than many other brands). You could also use a dental dam or even a condom as a barrier between your tongue and his bum.

You say he has explored some things on his own, do you know how much he has done? Would you maybe feel more comfortable using some toys on him first and/or maybe your finger (which you could either leave bare or use gloves or a finger condom thing - there is a proper name for them which I can never remember but Lovehoney sells them). That way you are getting used to being in the area so to speak. There is normally a lot less mess and smell than you actually expect so exploring without your face being pressed right up into his bum crack may put your mind at rest.

Hey Bex_1234

We have a great guide and video filled with tips for making rimming pleasureable for both partners... You might like to check it out?

The Complete Guide to Rimming