Riskiest Place

Oh and i shagged Tammy Churchill under a table in the bowlplex (back in the day!) Which was risky cos she was going out with stuart cooper at the time and he was a black belt in karate... i never learn... but got away with it. Phew.

She-elf wrote:

WildThing wrote:

In a swimming pool overlooked by a restaurant and a public viewing gallery!? :p

Oh that was you! Nice wristwatch i noticed..

Lucky it was waterproof...... ;)

Goods lift in an old job

Moving Train. 25 minutes between stops.

With the kids? My own bedroom.

Pre-kids, my friends kitchen in their tiny flat with people in the living room.

On the front of a moving narrowboat whilst friends steered from the back :-)

By a river that is used by the public and oral sex in a somewhat crowded cinema.

kitchen of MRS family as teens, while MRS parents were home.
Changing rooms at various shops.
In a back aisle during late night shopping.
Car on a main road (both parked and in the back while driving)
in the drive way on the bonnet.
hmm... most of the "high profile" I can think of.

In a tent......... With OH's parents in the next compartment.

on a path walking home from the pub.

in the back of the car, in a supermarket car park, in the day, in France.

on a pub garden bench, with people around the corner.

on an outdoor table at center parcs with people riding past 20ft away (dark, couldn't see us)

in the sea, with people on the beach.

cant think of anymore off the top of my head

Next to a main road behind some trees! It was very late and there weren't many cars luckily.

On the front of a canal boat not realising we were just about to go past a packed pub garden, girlfriend at time was wearing a skirt which was fortunate as friend we was with also popped down so she could have a chat!

SKI lift,

In castle ruins while on holiday. Was raining too so we were soaked when we'd finished!

On the grass by the lake at Clumber Park. A picnic that got a bit hot and tasty in the sunshine, had to pause and look natural a few times though

In and around a ground level jacuzzi overlooking a golf course in Florida.

On the trampoline in the back garden at night but in full view of neighbouring houses :)

Hotel balcony from behind as she leans over is always fun :)

on a train relativly late at night but still busy and what added to the excitement was a lady that watched

and nearly in st james park after dark but we got interupted just as got staretd!!!!

A fitter who worked with us and was a technical rider claimed to have had a BJ off a female driver while driving a train too London.

As for me and her the riskest was in a family changing room at a swimming pool. The changing table was the perfect height.

In my school changing rooms in one of the showers and the cleaner came in!

On a riverbank just next to the woods, and I think some fisherman spotted us :D

Holiday balcony with MrsB leaning over, admiring the view...