Riskiest Place

Just wondering where was the riskiest place you had sex ;)

Under a huge boulder in the mountains ;)

On a beach down by the shoreline with the waves lapping at our feet in daylight.

Neighbours shed 1) risk of getting caught 2) risk of impaling with things other than cock

delilahxx wrote:

On a beach down by the shoreline with the waves lapping at our feet in daylight.

Must try this one :)

Classic teenage place. A bush when I was 15!

Sneeking out of my uni ball meal to have sex on a bench by a lake. Think everyone knew where we'd been!!

Havent had sex in any risky places but never say never ;)

In the woods, against a tree in daylight!!

In a woods and out side a factory, had a few watchers as it was still day light.

In sand dunes on a beach a boiling hot summer's day. On just the second stroke pulled out to far and drove myself into the red hot sand, all erect and covered in juice the sand stuck on and burnt me. I couldn't brush it off, the tide was out and I had an agonising 1/2 mile walk to the sea in my Speedo's walking like John Wayne. My girlfriend at that time was only over from Germany for a week, this was our first time together for 2months. I was out of action for 2 weeks badly swollen and the skin peeled off for weeks. Laugh now looking back.

In the swimming pool on holiday.

Might not sound risky, but it was overlooked by several other villas on the hillside, so it wasn't very private.

But it was loads of fun :-)

In the forest just off the path during the day :)

In an alley way near my house that's frequently used by people walking home. Near the entrance to a nursing home, overlooked by a CCTV camera! And on the shop floor of a well known retailer in a mall I used to work at. The shop was closed but there were still people walking through the mall and we had CCTV. Actually we did it all over that shop when we were together!

In a car in a lay-by in broad daylight. It was a scorching day so the doors facing away from the traffic had to be open!

(Side note: It was kind of funny because it was the lay-by I used to ride my bike in as a kid lol!)

In the forest of dean.

A mirrored elevator at a posh apartment block. Problem was having to keep pressing buttons, there were oh 4 floor. I'm sure it had CCTV also.

In a swimming pool overlooked by a restaurant and a public viewing gallery!? :p

Blimey... arent you lot riiissskkk-ay..

I liked the cock in the red hot sand one.. cripes.. what a total shatner though! Sand stops play... !

I dunno. I dont think ive done risky place sex...

Although i did do it on the edge of a cliff once in my mums old vw.. that was a bit dicey cos the handbrake was a bit shonkey and we were right near the edge.. then my "mate" got out for a piss and nearly got blown off the edge due to the bleedin force 8 gale that had befallen us that day... bloody british weather ay..

Tut!

WildThing wrote:

In a swimming pool overlooked by a restaurant and a public viewing gallery!? :p

Oh that was you! Nice wristwatch i noticed..