Best/ Most adventurous place!

Hi all, what is the best or most adventurous place you have had sex? I find Hotels exciting to the point every once in a while we go traveling to find a new hotel.

I've given oral on top Dec of a bus and had some pretty heated foreplay in a cinema lol

In the back of a car down, in a dark alley that backs onto my auntie and uncles back gate

Hotel balcony... The red sea... Two of my faves ❤

I was brought to orgasm by an ex on a mountain...xxx

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

BigEmma wrote:

I was brought to orgasm by an ex on a mountain...xxx

Need more details haha
He had his hand in my panties. 😁 Very nearly got caught by another couple walking up just after I'd orgasmed..always wondered if they were up to the same as us...xxx

Bet the thought of getting caught made that more fun.

I was only 18/19 at the time so it worried me a little bit - but it would excite me now! Even when I think about it.. yum!...xxx

We once had sex in one of the forts in the sea off of Portsmouth while attending a party there (I believe they're hotels now?) we'd snuck off to one of the under sea level rooms, so it was a bit "dungeonesque!"
Great fun!

Most adventurous place was in a park by a river, huge trees throughout the park. We found a nice spot looking out over the river but secluded from view to the main park area due to one of the trees. Only we didn't take into consideration a sight seeing boat cruising down the river whilst we were butt naked and going for it. Only realised when we heard the wolf whistles.

Most adventurous place we've got busy was in a sauna on one of our last holidays to Mexico. We were at an all inclusive spa and hotel which had a free sauna room, we were alone and my partner sat on my lap and started straddling, it was a really sexy moment to see her covered in sweat as we both reached the big O

hotel pool, gym hot tub and sauna, roof car park to name just a few

On a train

In a hotel and outside sex is fun and hottub

1 Like

Down a slip road bent over the bonnet late at night thankfully only 1 car passed us

Under a railway bridge (with a road running by the side of it) about 1am on a post pub walk home with my ex (about 20 years ago!). Funnily enough I walked under said bridge a few weeks ago on a rare visit to my home town and found it very hard to keep a grin off my face.

Mine was in the middle of a town centre while the girl was using the cash machine, then later on that nght around my friends bedsit on the kitchen floor, while her friend was stepping over us trying to make cups of coffee. That was fun

Simtopus wrote:

We once had sex in one of the forts in the sea off of Portsmouth while attending a party there (I believe they're hotels now?) we'd snuck off to one of the under sea level rooms, so it was a bit "dungeonesque!"
Great fun!

I think I've been on a school trip there aaagggeeessss ago!

In answer to the question, at an ex's parents in the summer house on getting home one night, lost the condom wrapper and never ever found it!

1 Like