Risky sex

This reminds me of a session we both had following a day trip in Barbados. We were both tipsy and jumped in the communal pool. We had been there a few days and so nobody else around, so we did what had to be done. It wasn’t until the next day we noticed that the area was covered by cctv. Oops!!

1 Like

Many years ago , both practically naked beside a railway line in a field my gf came hard as a packed train with day trippers to the seaside passed.

1 Like

Few weeks ago at a family bbq at my parents house,every chance hubby got he’d feel me up and make me horny,as evening went on i was on his lap feeling him get hard he whispered go to the upstairs bathroom,few mins after he joined me,bit of oral for each before he bent me over a gave me it doggy before unloading down my throat.we then went back to the bbq

6 Likes

On the local park alongside a main road on the way home from a night out, on the local green space again on the way home at night time…….On a raised flowe bed along side the nearest main road and probably the biggest risk was having sex years ago with young children in the house lol.

Fingers in the train carriage late at night with nobody else on it and stopping every time we were coming to a station to make sure nobody was coming on to interrupt us, aha.

2 Likes

Having drunken rough sex downstairs whilst two grown-up kids were going about the house. One of them walked in :see_no_evil: and immediately walked back out :rofl:

Gave a guy a blow-job on a couch his mate was passed out on once!

That sounds really hot @NawtyNovice I was not sure if you were on a couch or a coach and unsure what " mate was passed out on once!" . Not a problem as it was hot and risky. It sounds like you were not alone.

1 Like

It was indeed a couch/sofa/settee at a friend’s place. We’d had a house party and so there were people passed out or sleeping all over the place come the early hours. Someone was slumped and snoring at one end of the sofa whilst I went down on on this guy at the other end of the sofa :wink:

4 Likes

Many years ago with my ex at a hotel swimming pool. Thought we would hear if anyone came in and be able to make ourselves look respectable before being seen. No one came in so all well and good we thought, however the following morning when checking out we noticed a monitor showing live CCTV footage of said swimming pool. No idea if anyone did see us, but we would have been very visible to anyone in the reception area! Both left the hotel with very red faces.

1 Like

On a high rise hotel balcony. I was sitting on a chair on the balcony. The wife put our kids to sleep and joined my. She wore a short summer dress but to my suprise had no underwear or bra on . She unzipped me, stroked me and gave me head until i was hard . Then lifted her dress and reversed onto me. Whilst she was bouncing up and down she pulled her top down to expose her bouncing breasts. Towards the end we noticed two couples from the opposite hotel watching one of which provided us a show once we completed.

7 Likes