Rock Chick or Rabbitt

offered the OH one last night and she shook her head, hates the way they look apparently.

Used the Rock chic, first time last night, ( as it arrived yesterday), I need to practice.

Have u looked at the video luvly. As we're all made differently I think the position you chose to use it in will make alot of difference. I gave mine a quick try to size and it did seem to hit the right bits. Haven't given it a proper go yet.

Um! not yet Horny.

Just in case you need the link

http://www.rock-chick.com/rockin_movie.asp

Thanks Horny. I'll look at that now.

Wow!! Hows that for service?

Once again the team at LH excel themselves. My Rock Chick arrived this morning. Been busy all day. so not had a chance to look at/play with it.

Heres hoping that it lives up to expectations.

I was tempted too, there was a web shop going out of business locally and the rock chick was less than half price, but I've just checked and they don't have any more, sorry.

And now I have the We-Vibe which is supposed to do something similar, so I suppose I'm good for now. :)

I've tried the rock chick, it took a while to get used the technique right, found the best position was sitting on the side of the bed with either my feet on the floor or against some furniture. I have a foam matteress so i kept sinking, but found a feather pillow underneath gave me something firmer to rock against.

I have a friend who has one who loves hers.

I've also found that the bullet is fantastic when used on it's own on the clitoris...thought my brain was going to melt out of my ears the feeling was so intense!

OK, i've decided i'm going to buy a Rock Chick! Been really curious about it for a while now and finally got to seen one in real life at an Ann Summers party the other night and I think i'd enjoy it!

Got 2 rabbits and they're ok but I don't find them mind blowing... and £30 isn't too much to spend if it doesn't have the desired effect.

x

Amore - hope you have LOTS of fun with it.

I know I have over the months, its still a solo toy though. Hubby is not keen on the look of it. He much prefers a straight in and our vibrator, so he can see what happening I guess!!

Yeah i can understand that i guess. Solo is what i'm aiming for now anyways

I'm quite excited about it now.... :)

How are you Naughty?

x

Im doing good today. Still on a high after a most amazing night.....hubby excelled himself and now we have lots of props for our bedroom play......

Sounds like a good night!

x

hmmm im wanting some new toys and im a total fan of rabbits ( i have 2) but i want something differant and for the first time at the weekend i really enjoyed a noraml vibe but i really want something thats for ur g spot im just not sure as everyone whos got a rock chick they aint liked rabbits so maybe if u like rabbits u wont like the rock chick. also it looks pretty solid to me and ive got it in my head il end up hurting myself? :S not sure wot to do

Dxx

Diamonds - its is fairly solid yes, but it has some flexibility to it. Its soft to touch - almost velvety in fact.

Lube it up good and it will slide into place quite nicely. The problem I found was finding the right position to make it work for me. But did have a lot of fun finding out.

I have a small rabbit, its not my fave toy - though it does get to come out and play sometimes.

Why not go for a glass vibe...the deal of the day looks good!

i know but i dont get payed till saturday! :( so im gonna miss out on todays DOTD :(

the rock chick does look really cool, might just get it but then again i want a glass dildo aswell lol want sooooooooo many things from here its not fair lol.

Dxx

I'm still trying to get the hang of my rock chick...haven't done my review because i wanted to give it a chance first!! Can get it in the right place when i'm laying down but then i need to use my hands and my arm gets tired. But sitting up i can't get the right spot!

Will have to watch that vid that's lined on here

Good luck with it Naughty xxx

I am after the rock chick I have wish listed it till I can treat in June I can't wait god I love my toys haha x