Rock Chick or We Vibe

I'd like to get Mrs Duck a special toy for Crimbo, the We Vibe has caught my eye as a decent toy, but I've also heard that the Rock Chick rocks! Does anyone have both? I'm prefering the We Vibe a the minute but the price is making me doubt myself. Can anyone offer any good advice? Is worth the extra brass. Both vibes look as they perform in a similar way? Help save Christmas!!!!

I have read the WE Vibe thread again, I'm a bit worried by all the reported faults, for seventy odd notes you'd expect it to be reliable. Any updates?

the faulty comments defo put me off the we vibe.

and the rock chic defo has fab reviews think id say the rock chick for a garanteed smile

The We-Vibe and Rock Chick may look the same, but they're very different toys.

Rock Chick is for use by her on her own (though her partner can watch!) and the vibrations come just from a bullet inserted into the external end - there are no internal vibrations at all.

We-Vibe can be used by her on her own and with her male partner during intercourse, so you both can feel the vibrations - quite incredible! We-Vibe has motors built into both the internal and external ends, and it vibrates at a special frequency.

Check out The Prof's video on the product page for a better explanation...

If you ever get a faulty product from LoveHoney, send it back to us using the freepost returns address and we'll send you a replacement straight away - with our huge apologies, of course!

For info LH this is the thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/13280-we-vibe/ where some people expressed probs, but as you say, they got free replacements and hopefully are happy bunnies now (page 2 and 3)

Hmmm looking at the reviews it seems to really polarise opinion. But several of the reviewers like whirlybird and BBG who I really trust, really liked it so I wouldn't read too much into the negative reviews (especially as several don't give enough information as to why it scored badly with them). It is a big invetsment but I think it would be worth it. Adding it to my wish list anyway!

I'm a great fan of the rockchick but I love the premise of the we-vibe as it it not just a solo toy.

Putting it on my wishlist for sure after the great info about it in your new magazine!

I'm sold, Mrs Duck gets a we vibe for crimbo. I'll just have to make sure not to had it over in front of her mum & dad! Oh er, not again!

Thanks for the reassurance LH!

Mucky Duck wrote:

I'm sold, Mrs Duck gets a we vibe for crimbo. I'll just have to make sure not to had it over in front of her mum & dad! Oh er, not again!

Thanks for the reassurance LH!

shades of last year's Christmas Corrie potential eh - John, Fliss and Rosie- not that l watch Corroe of course !!!!!!!!!!!

TB

id like to put a word in for the rock chick, takes a bit of gettin used to but you will soon become addicted

i was given it as a very nice pressie and i love it

Don't have a we vibe so can't comment on that. The only thing I would say about the Rock Chick though Mucky is that it might not be the right toy if your lady is on the petite side. The dimensions might not quite be right and it might be difficult for her to get all the right bits hitting the right spots.

Mucky Duck - was just wondering how you and the Mrs got on with the We-Vibe??

Im continually hinting (if by hints you mean blatent plea's!!) to my other half about them, but he is defs put off by the price and occasional bad reviews?

Would be grateful for your feedback :)

x

I'm ashamed to say I never bought either, she pesterd me for a new pair of jeans and a new pair of walking shoes. After that plus all the other tatt, I wasn't going to shell out another £70. Maybe for Valentines!

Bit late now I know but out of the two I definitely prefer the We Vibe! The Rock Chick's vibrations weren't strong enough to do a damn thing for me... the We-Vibe had me and the other half going 'Ooohh!' As long as you put tons of lube on your labia when using the We-Vibe, it's excellent and because it's rechargeable isn't going to cost you the earth in batteries.

I've reviewed both of them anyway, with Rock Chick being thumbs down and We-Vibe a huge thumbs up!