We-vibe

Hello all Im thinking of getting the we vibe for use as a couple and I I'm wanting to know if it's worth getting for that use (due to the price), and if so we-vibe two or three ?

Thanks

Hi, I have the WeVibe 3 and I think that it is great, I will shortly be reviewing it

You can find my review for the We-Vibe 2 and 3 here:

http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/we-vibe-3.html

I rather like it =) I would opt for the We-vibe 3 as the remote makes it more enjoyable to use.

I must say it's a lot of money but it's something very very different !

there are other type on market but after speaking to a sex shop owner today she says they don't compare

so a waiste of time if yoy buy say the rock chic alternative you do have to find a way to use it and she said she did like it but with her husband ! and it wasnt as good solo but after a showed her a movement with a hand gesture she suddenly went """" aaaaaaahhhhhhhh !" and said she was going to try that !

the hand gesture is like " round your hand as if to say " you are awful but i like you ! if you understand that ! lol

It seems with the we-vibe it is like marmite, you either love it or hate it lol. I read the reviews and could see a lot of people raving about it so I decided to try it myself.....hated it! It wasnt until after that more reviews came up from other ladies and it seems I fit into the group who just couldnt get on with the we-vibe. Dont get me wrong the vibrations were good enough. but the darn thing just wont sit in the right place lol (and thats before any penetration occurs) Nope try as I might it just didnt hit the spot or apply the right kinda pressure, ended up having to hold it on my clit and even then it felt a bit meh, and then to top it off if you tend to squeeze your muscles inside as you get more turned on it slips out and buggers off hehe...and changing the settings when its covered in lube...dont even think about it lol...its so difficult u pretty much HAVE to take it out and fiddle around for a while with the button to get it to the right setting I could not do it while it was down there. Now when penetration happens...in my experience it just moved around all over the place, sometimes it dug in inside me, sometimes it shot out, the only thing it didnt do was stay on my clit lol....and to add insult to injury mine died on me, I unplugged it turned it on, went to press up to the next setting, heard a little crack sound and the top motor had just died..(Thanks to lovehoneys amazing returns I swapped it for a wand and omg so glad I did

I dunno im sorry but for me the we-vibe was really disappointing. but then other ladies say its amazing so yeh a very personal one I think......

I'm going to save up for it and get its alot of money but LH does have a great returns which puts the mind at ease

Thank you all for your advice, with specific note to the nymphomaniac for her amazing review and I have also seen you review for the The Happy Rabbit G-Spot which I have been considering as a gift for my partner. As for the Wee-vibe I have decided that I might as well go for the wee-vibe 3 to give it the best shot, also I got some cock rings to to help sort out any potential sliping problems, also courtesy of the nymphomaniac. I will let you all know how I get on with it can't wait.
Thank you all again for your responses.

I can agree with fluff bags on the button ( glad a payed extra for the remote control one ( we vibe 3 ) and I do have to hold in place when we have sex but I just think its each to thier own and god hope mine doesnt break as It wasnt bought from here hubby bought as a suprise off another site

don't forget the move ment i suggested love bunnny enjoy x

3-it has a remote control :)

And, it's definitely worth every penny!

Love bunnie wrote:

Thank you all for your advice, with specific note to the nymphomaniac for her amazing review and I have also seen you review for the The Happy Rabbit G-Spot which I have been considering as a gift for my partner. As for the Wee-vibe I have decided that I might as well go for the wee-vibe 3 to give it the best shot, also I got some cock rings to to help sort out any potential sliping problems, also courtesy of the nymphomaniac. I will let you all know how I get on with it can't wait.
Thank you all again for your responses.

Hello,

Glad you like my reviews =) Let me know if you need any more help, also it'll be great to hear how you and your partner get on with the toys - I'll keep a look out for one of your reviews, if you have time to write one, even a small one =)

We-vibe III Just arrived today :)! Can't wait to try it out although unfortunately it needs a 24hr charge first.... I predict a great deal of clock watching occoring In the next 24 hours. Although my partner is currently out of the country so I will need too hold on a little longer before it can be given its first test drive so to speak. Also on a bonus note upon peaking into the box, underneath the lovely packing paper, that the toys were placed in, was a free gift ! (Seven Til Midnight Fishnet Lace Top Thigh High Stockings) in addition to the free bottle of Lovehoney Please Me Orgasm Gel 75ml that comes free with the we-vibe III. So I am one happy love bunnie today.
Sososhy I fear I may have become a little confused with what gesture you are referring to you may need to spellit out for me XD, I can be a little simple at times.

Thank you all again

Xx love bunnie

ok use a very quick rocking movement placing the had on the vibe clit fromt ! rolling your fingers around it ! this way you are penotrating it onto the g spot works wonders same my friend is staying in next room i want a blast but will wait !let me know if you get what i mean x please