ROCKBOX 2!

Yes, you read it correct - ROCKBOX 2 is now here!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31069

What do you all think?

Oooh looks awesome

Wow that looks like a serious bit of kit!

It looks cute and scary at the same time :D

Ooooooh, I'm off to figure out how to include this in a rope rig!

thats impressive! id never even be able to manage the weakest setting though lol

It looks like a powertool lol!

A bit strange. If I'm honest lol. And a little scary lol.

WOW just wow

I'm so glad this is finally 'out'. If you want power, you have to have it! Quieter, more precise and more powerful than the wand.

Terrifying!

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm so glad this is finally 'out'. If you want power, you have to have it! Quieter, more precise and more powerful than the wand.

Just read you review! I want one of these now!

It looks amazing! 😍 I would love to try this out with partner!

It looks pretty amazing!

It doesnt look the kind of thing you could easily incorporate into a session! Its one thing subtly slipping in a vibrating butt plug, or whipping out a hidden bullet vibe, but this?

I think its too bulky and heavy looking, but thats just me.

I really don't like the look of it. It looks like something you would sand a wall with. So bulky for something that you could use a magic wand for. I think it would be a bit of a mood killer :/ I does seem to have really good reviews though, I'm on the fence a bit here.

Well I definitely like mine and as Sub says, it's definitely not short on power!

It's out! 😃

Gosh that looks wicked! All you who got to test it are lucky sods! :-P

Bugger, bugger, bugger!! Just as I thought I was getting closer to deciding what to buy myself for Christmas, this thing goes and throws a spanner in the works. I think I might cry now :))

I think it looks fantastic, albeit a bit cumbersome. It's certainly elicited a good response from its reviewers but I'm not sure if the idea of it having more power than a wand excites me or terrifies me. That said, the idea of it being more precise than a wand does make me sit up and take notice. Hmmm.