ROCKBOX Finger Thrusting Vibrator

I'm wondering, is there anybody who has tried this toy? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30657

It looks like a perfect toy to me, but there aren't any reviews... I would like to buy it when I get my salary, so if someone here has tried it could you please review it to give me (and all the other lovehoney customers) an idea about it?

xX

It's only available to pre-order at the moment, that's why there are no reviews yet :)

If pre ordered it will be despatched 17th october, so a couple of months yet.

Oh I totally did not see that! (blonde moment)

We have had one on order for months now and now I see its been put back again till 18th November! :-(

My review on this went live yesterday - this toy really has to be seen to be beleived! :) xx

Sounds good apart from the noise, this was my worry all along with this, could they make it quiet enough? The prototype on frisky business was loud, is it still that loud?

Power/Noise is a positively correlated relationship isn't it, if you want power, you've got to be willing to put up with some noise!!

👍^^^

Sum Sub wrote:

Power/Noise is a positively correlated relationship isn't it, if you want power, you've got to be willing to put up with some noise!!

That's very true Subby and yes, it is very noisy, but as I said the power you get is unbelievable! xx

True Sub, but not always.

Look at the Rosa, for example - that packs a punch and it's probably one of the quietest toys I have! But I guess it all comes down to the design - something like the ROCK BOX - based on what it's supposed to do - it's going to be noisy...

How does it compare to the wand, that is Mega power and bearable on full power? Power=noise=less sexy unfortunately

I agree Rach & James, but when you own a toy like the wand, and I'm guessing the rockbox, you don't own it cos it's sexy, you own it cos you want a f***ing good orgasm; you save them for the special times when noise doesn't matter, and when you just wanna cum damnit

Well I'm excited to get one, it can't be any more noisy than the deluxe wand,

We have been looking at this for a while and was hoping to be a tester for it as it looks and sounds really exciting. Have been tempted to pre order it and especially in the description it says about squirting as this is my little mission to make my wife squirt ;)

Scorpius12 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

That's very true Subby and yes, it is very noisy, but as I said the power you get is unbelievable! xx

Sounds Awesome Scorpius. So jealous. Might have to save up :)

Yeah really disapointed it's been put back yet again, but hoping it's worth the wait.

I really hope I can find the money to pr-order this!

I can't get the pumpkin carver out if my head when I see it!

I've been watching for the Rockbox finger becoming available. I want one so much, I can't wait.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

Well I'm excited to get one, it can't be any more noisy than the deluxe wand,

Haha ohhh yes it can ;)

Lol jackhammer style?!