RodeoH briefs

We have been waiting for the rodeoH briefs to come in in Large for months with the date moving forward a days at a time.

Now its just out of stock, are we to assume they are no longer available. Such a shame if thats the case as they really are a fantastic product.

Which style exactly are you waiting on?

Hi funsurreycouple1

I have good news for you - we do have plenty of stock of the RodeoH Strap On Harness Brief in Large :) I'm not sure where you found the information to say they're out of stock, but you can see on the product page that they're here and ready for ordering :)

Just click on the link above and select your size from the drop down menu before clicking the 'Add to Basket' button.

To see the full range of RodeoH harnesses click here

I agree that these products are amazing, and super-duper comfy! We made new videos for the full range, so now you can see exactly what makes each pair different and get the style which suits you best :)

Thanks!

Sorry we should have been more specific, its the lace panty type and its still saying out of stock!

funsurreycouple1 wrote:

Sorry we should have been more specific, its the lace panty type and its still saying out of stock!

Never fear! We have more of these on their way in - should be by the 14th, but they are definitely on order and NOT discontinued :-)

funsurreycouple1 wrote:

Ah gotcha!

Looks like they'll be here soon - sorry for the wait on these!

thanks for the replies girls, we will wait patiently!!