Role-Play Generator

Hmm. Maybe it depends on what they answer the door in, or the landlord might like/not like the band playing, debate on music follows?. “You want to come in to listen to my record collection” is an old one but a good one.

If you get seriously jammed maybe go away and come back to it. I usually have to let ideas cook for a while before i come up with a good one

“But I don’t have a record collection…” :wink:

1 Like

I will see your comment and raise you an “ive always wanted a record collection” :joy:

I thought ‘landlord’ could also be pub landlord too. :slightly_smiling_face: A couple of unruly punks at a lock-in maybe?

Actually, do I need to add in Landlady, or is Landlord sufficiently uni-gendered?

Crapsticks. It’ll have to stay as it is. I’m out of my 30 day edit window.

Really doesn’t matter - it’s a bit of fun and if people can’t see past that…

2 Likes

Ha. True. Though I do like to be both thorough and inclusive. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t think anyone will truly mind, and if they do I can always ask Brenna for a mod edit. :+1:

To be honest, if I’d spotted it was out of edit a little quicker I wouldn’t have brought it up. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think it matters in the slightest, I’m afraid even before you edited the one above to say cowboy/girl my story was always going to have a cowgirl in it! :rofl:

I think people will feel free to make their characters whichever sex they want regardless of gender description :+1:

1 Like

:game_die: 60, 75

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 30, 12

Student and a delivery driver…hope he delivers a new toy!

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

“It said on the website that installation and set-up were included? I’m a little nervous, as it was expensive and I’ve never used one before…”

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 110, 115

Caveman/woman and a Hell’s Angel/Biker

That should be a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I left that one for too long and the shine wore off. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll be greedy and roll another.

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 88, 95

Time Traveller/Dr Who & Unicorn/Horse/Centaur

Jackpot! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Surely the sonic screwdriver will be used :upside_down_face:

1 Like