Roleplay dilemma

I have a weekend planned with my bf and was going to surprise him as a disobedient (adult) ‘school girl’. I know he loves this outfit and I haven’t worn skirts for a while so I can’t wait to turn him on.

But he’s now feeling a little poorly and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to nurse him back to health. Now here comes my dilemma, I don’t think he’s keen on the outfit- I’ve worn it once and it did the job but he’s not asked for it again, it was like a body/suspender and he never mentions nurse as one of his favourites. I’ve ordered several different nurse dress type outfits so maybe it might have a different affect because he loves to go straight in rather than pulling to the side.

I get really excited when I order a new outfit and get to show it off especially when there’s roleplay involved but I don’t want him to dislike it or have him not turned on. This has happened to me before as some outfits aren’t his taste but I love them. I don’t know what to wear- what do you guys think? What would you prefer?
Also I have thought Of wearing both over the weekend but he gets a little overwhelmed and prefers one roleplay type at a time. :joy: we don’t live together either so it means me packing all of my outfits to take.

3 Likes

Hey,

Go with the school girl… you have worn it before and he’s got a kink for it I’m guessing…

I honestly think he will like either but go with your gut… :blush:

Im sure he can be sent to the schools sick room. Student nurse also sounds good
Could always Just nick a stethoscope or some of the nurse accessories if its got an arm band or something and add it to the school girl gear.

5 Likes

Go with the one he likes. If he’s got a bit of a thing for it then when you come out dressed as a nurse he might even be a little disappointed if he thought you might be the schoolgirl.

1 Like

Go with the school girl outfit as the surprise!

However you could also bring along the other nurse outfit as a possibility at another point during the weekend. From what you’ve said it should probably be less of a surprise instead you could ask him if he’s up for being nursed back to health also?

He’s a lucky guy and should be delighted either way.

Id say go for the one you know he likes but from another perspective, if he’s feeling poorly, will he be into anything. I know if I’m feeling rough, I just want hubby to be on hand with snacks, drinks, good TV and cuddles :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s tough. You know he is into the school girl, but the nurse applicable right now. Like others have said, go with your gut, but you can definitely incorporate some of the nurse items. It’s great that you are putting this much thought into it!!

Student nurse. Boom. Mic drop.

2 Likes