Roleplay

Roleplay

Time to get imagination

Fellas one for you. Ladies share if you enjoy this. This is a true life story real events.

Admittedly 3 stone ago before kids.

My wife is as sexy as and confident in dressing up and treating me. I wanted to turn the tables and treat her. Im going to strip for her.

She never said she wanted it but fortune favours the brave.

I researched tips:
Dont wear socks. Nothing sexy about them.
Be slow. If the laugh they are not taking the mick. Just surprised and nervous.
Once the kit is off its over pretty much over so take it slow.
If you laugh at each other all the time like we do make it fun. It doesnt have to be serious.

Scenario

as it happened. We are kissing down strairs in the front room. I had been practicing for days and tonight was the night! Hidden around the corner was a love wand similar to what is tagged and tape. Expressed love of it already its a god send.

I get up and bring a dining room chair in the front room and politely ask her to sit there. Once sat down after further kissing i bring the tape out. Only the tape, and proceed to bind her to the chair. I can see she is met with nervousness and intruige.

Once secure i tell her i will be right back. (Fellas have you outfit ready, you do not have a big time window before it gets weird for her). I dress in suit trousers, shirt and tie. With smart shoes. But no socks, thank me later.

I have our wireless speaker ready. Its go time! Im waiting outside the front room door, nerves high but splash of hugo boss bottled. Wifes favourite (other scents available)

I click play to Etta James - I just want to make love to you. STRONG INTRO! I strut in like a man without a fear in the world and straddle my wife. She laughs but never loses eye contact. Shes excited and nervous. I kiss her neck area and whisper “welcome to the show”. The laughing continues I also think its ridiculous but we can have a laugh.

I reveal the wand and kiss her some more. She is bound at the wrists and ankles so I freely pop it into her underwear and put on the lowest setting. This is enough for now.

The laughing stops and things are getting interesting. I take off my tie first slowly, doing the routine i had practiced in secret for days.

I use the tie to pull her in for another kiss as slowly grinding on her. The routine goes on for a few minutes in which im dancing around her. Straddling on off. Always teasing, she cant touch me which is driving her mad.

We are now nearing the boxers stage. The crescendo, the swan song. Once that is done most of the allure is done. I kiss her, then her neck, then the top of her chest she which is flushed with arousal due to the wand in her underwear doing its job. Very well i might add. I whisper “last bit” and put the wand up to half power.

Instant effect she is now moaning and begging me to have her. Im thinking wait! Ive worked days on this routine were seeing it through! Lol The boxers go down a little, turn around show the top of the toosh. And then pants down. Last little bit. Pretty sure we were on a new song now but cant remember. I make her kiss around my intimates but not on it. In love island reference, her head is completely scrambled shes struggling to contain herself. The tease is still strong.

I unbind her pick her up and through her on the sofa. Wand up to full now and i take full charge of the love making. By the end of it we are both hot sweaty shaking and knees trembling.

To this day one of the best nights ive ever had with my wife. Maybe on of the reasons she said yes 12 months down the line :wink:

This is just what happened with me. Its an idea not a blueprint.

However fellas treat your ladys! This was awesome! Ladys if you like it show your man.

Please like and comment so I dont feel a tool :slight_smile: Also i am no channing tatum you dont need to be. Confidence in this just fake it till you make it. Thank me later people

6 Likes

Was a great read, I definitely don’t have the body/confidence you speak of anymore. Maybe 15yr ago.

In saying that. Well done

I’m happy that it worked for you but it wouldn’t be for me, personally. I’m not into strippers at all (I flatly refused to have one on my hen do, despite much pleading from one of my bridesmaids lol) so that wouldn’t work for me. That being said bondage does work for me, but hubby knows full well that if he teases, there will be consequences :wink:

Our favourite roleplay is married strangers. Actually, I saw another post here about creating a sex list and it’s at the top of my list for this year - I want hubby and I to go to a hotel and “hook up” at the bar. We both love “cheating”, even though it’s not really cheating because we’re with one another. The sex is incredible and he gets really into treating me like I’m an easy score and pushing his dominance of me, and because, like, who is a “cheating” wife gonna tell? He knows that I love-hate him for doing it and he’s very smug about doing it too lol.

Kudos on leaving off the socks though. I’ve given up on trying to convince mine just quite how unsexy sex with socks on is :joy:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for idea​:bulb: :grinning: