Good Friday Roleplay

We are both in the mood so here goes

It will be a bit of Upstairs and Downstairs with more of the former. I havntscripted it as such so well see how it plays.

My Role will be that of Dickson the butler and my OH Lady Rose.

Costume wise for me will be the butler shorts and the Lovehoney male stripping kit comprising of shirt collar and cuffs. I have just done a torso shave to the way she likes it. She likes a bit of chest hair with a runway all down to my belly button. Just applied some baby oil to prevent shaving rash/ spots. Will apply much more latter when I strip down and make my torso nice and shiny for her.

Her costume won,t be much probably a nice pair of knickers and a gown.

She has a niggling pain at the bottom of her back so the emphasis for tonight will be a full body massage to help give her some relief. I will be serving her favourite wine and feeding her strawberries and grapes before and after .

For the massage I intend using a good quality massage oil from Lovehoney and then later I will slip her knickers off and then massage her down there with lube.after washing my hands. It must be remembered to always keep oils away from your ladies sex so as not to encourage a yeast infection. I may massage her down there as well with one of the Tracey Cox bullets again from Lovehoney .Sex toys are very useful for this purpose.

I dare say I will be spanked during the course of the evening for minor infractions ! She just can,t resist my peachy bum in these shorts .

It's a bit cool today to be half naked so I will adjust the heating later to make sure we are both nice and comfortable.

Unscripted but it should be fun.

A goog tip for role playing is good preparation including such things as adjusting the heating when it's a bit cool.

Wow sounds like you're both in for lots of fun ! I only wish my Good Friday was going to be as exciting .

Sounds lovely.

Sounds like a fun good Friday. Enjoy yourself.

You got me at massage,strawberries and wine 👌🏻
Sounds like a perfect evening- enjoy!

Well that didn't go to plan. Yes I served her a few drinks of wine and Fed her some strawberries dipped in chocolate. That lasted about 30 minutes and then the next thing I knew she pounced on me like an animal and wrapped her legs around my waste.The out fit with my oiled torso had turned her on found me hard to resist. I think I have worn her out as she is currently fast asleep at the side of be.Just wrapped her up in the duvet to keep her warm .

Perhaps next time I need to handcuff her to a chair !

Perhaps a Magic Mike style strip tease and dance next time.

A big positive foe me is that I felt 100% body confident .

Sounds like lots of fun mysteron 😄💗xx

10 out of 10 for effort Mysteron it's a shame your plans didn't come into fruition but there's always tomorrow 😜

Its was great fun but the butler ended up being her secret lover ! Lol.

Roleplays can really be unpredictable and that's en enjoyable element.

Next time I will probably do some sort of striptease and really tease .

Glad you had a fun night.

Excellent mysteron, I think you can say it was a "Good Friday"

The handcuffs to the chair sounds good.

As things start to warm up here in Spain I think I will be writing to Pussy Morecum (one of wifeys aliases) and book here for a dirty weekend.

Not going to lie, I thought you meant role playing Jesus's crucifixion 😂

Friday13 wrote:

Not going to lie, I thought you meant role playing Jesus's crucifixion 😂

Me too, I did think being nailed to a plank is real commitment.