A Dark Fantasy

Me and the Mrs are looking at a potential new role play to act out a fantasy of hers. This the main reason that we took up role playing in the first place ,so that we could act out our fantasies that don't include a third party.She also likes a bit of the rough stuff but not rape.As I am a romantic softy, the rough stuff is not in my DNA .Even her request for a hard spanking messed with my head for sometime.Roleplays were you play the part of another person helped to act out her desires.

This second paragraph is a bit of background info about us ,for the benefit of the new guys.We have been married nearly 20 years and been in a relationship for some 26 years and keen to experiment.We have built up the ultimate trust in each other which under pins our relation ship.

The nuts and bolts of the role play are as follows not necessarily in this order.Think of this in terms of a captured female spy/soldier behind enemy lines and interrogated for information etc.

She wants to be handcuffed initialy ,dragged by her hair and forced/Forcebly stripped.

She wants to have her legs spread with the use of a spreader bar and then using the door jam hand restraints trussed up to the door.

She wants to be spanked with the use of a riding crop including her lady parts and her nipples clamped.

I have no problems with the above so far as we have done elements of this in previous roleplays

The next bit I am not sure on so, I wanted to get your opinions on it.and wasn't covered in the sexy survey we do on each other.

Whilst trussed up to the door with an open hand she wants me to hit her a cross the face several times.This bit I am a bit uneasy about doing and need your opinions here.

Apologies that it's long winded but I needed to demonstrate were the face slapping fits in.

Thanks guys

The role play sounds great and your wife clearly know what she wants, but if hitting her on the face is out side of your comfort zone you shouldn't feel like you should have to do it. Espechially if its going to leave you feeling shitty afterwards. Is there a compramise you'd both be happier with? xx

Hi I follow your thoughts and I understand.

If you slap her with the back of your hand it will make more noise and cause less pain for her. The noise and the act might be enough. Try to stay in character, it will help. (My OH and I don't do role play but I have some proper acting experience).

You can practice on yourself so you know how hard you are comfortable to slap her.

If your really struggling with the idea of slapping her, why not wear a pair of leather gloves, remove the gloves and slap them across her face. It would be in keeping with the role play and might meet her slapping desire. Would also show a little improvisation on your part.

I hope you have fun.

Echo32B wrote:

The role play sounds great and your wife clearly know what she wants, but if hitting her on the face is out side of your comfort zone you shouldn't feel like you should have to do it. Espechially if its going to leave you feeling shitty afterwards. Is there a compramise you'd both be happier with? xx

Well that is the dilemma.

The rationale behind doing roleplays is that you are in character so in effect it isn't going to be me as she sees it applying the slaps.But the flip side is as you say am I going to feel bad about it afterwards?

That is the question and I don't know how I will feel.

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi I follow your thoughts and I understand.

If you slap her with the back of your hand it will make more noise and cause less pain for her. The noise and the act might be enough. Try to stay in character, it will help. (My OH and I don't do role play but I have some proper acting experience).

You can practice on yourself so you know how hard you are comfortable to slap her.

If your really struggling with the idea of slapping her, why not wear a pair of leather gloves, remove the gloves and slap them across her face. It would be in keeping with the role play and might meet her slapping desire. Would also show a little improvisation on your part.

I hope you have fun.

Yes I could kiss you ! You have some great ideas there especially the gloved hand. If I blindfold her and keep the glove hidden until I need it ,it shouldn't spoil the effect.

YES brilliant !

I might try and bring a comedy element whilst doing it like saying in a strange foreign accent "we have ways of making yiu talk" Hopefully we will start laughing and giggling which will help and take pressure off.

Mysteron does your role play end with sex or does the role play get her off without sex?

I have a couple of other ideas if you want them, I don't want to spoil her fantasy but I do want you to feel comfortable and to enjoy the experience. So if your up for it, after being tied to the door, why not take her off the door and either bend her over the bed or table and have some good slow but firm sex, providing your well lubed this should be very good.

I love spontaniouse sex and my OH sometimes grabs me unexpectantly and without for play but with him hard and lubed plunges deep into me, it's fantastic. Just a thought, sorry if I have gone too far.

mysteron wrote:

I might try and bring a comedy element whilst doing it like saying in a strange foreign accent "we have ways of making yiu talk" Hopefully we will start laughing and giggling which will help and take pressure off.

Fake moustache too?

Fun Louise wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fake moustache too?

Yes of course I can see we are both on the same wavelength.lol

mysteron wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fake moustache too?

This looks like almost becoming an Allo Allo sketch maybe that could be your setting,you play the gestapo officer she plays a captured female French resistance member.Just a thought.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Fake moustache too?

This looks like almost becoming an Allo Allo sketch maybe that could be your setting,you play the gestapo officer she plays a captured female French resistance member.Just a thought.

And a good one![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I was shocked and surprised when my partner started lightly slapping me across the face...very shocked, I mean he has slapped me with his hands,flogger , crop, paddle pretty much everywhere ..but my face..my first reaction was to slap him back or better still punch him..but that is my fiery day to day me..the me that was getting slapped was sub me..tied to the bed and helpless ..my second reaction was to use my safe word but i didn't because while all this was running though my head I realised I was enjoying it..and no I still haven't worked out why it seems so wrong to me and even now when he does it I have to fight the urge to knock him.out hehe but no denying.I like it..maybe she won't when it Comes down to.it..or maybe you will both like it..either way fun louise's idea is a brilliant one..xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

I was shocked and surprised when my partner started lightly slapping me across the face...very shocked, I mean he has slapped me with his hands,flogger , crop, paddle pretty much everywhere ..but my face..my first reaction was to slap him back or better still punch him..but that is my fiery day to day me..the me that was getting slapped was sub me..tied to the bed and helpless ..my second reaction was to use my safe word but i didn't because while all this was running though my head I realised I was enjoying it..and no I still haven't worked out why it seems so wrong to me and even now when he does it I have to fight the urge to knock him.out hehe but no denying.I like it..maybe she won't when it Comes down to.it..or maybe you will both like it..either way fun louise's idea is a brilliant one..xxx

Thanks and that was helpful in trying to understand the psyche of hitting someone you love

Sometimes when I see text I can take it in the wrong way..so.just checking ..do I detect a note of sarcasm there...because my partner loves me very much and would never dream.of hitting me out of the bedroom..he knew I would like it and I did..my mind just can't work.out why that's all.

Also.if you wasn't being sarcastic then i am sorry for taking it in that way.x

No I am not a sarcastic person as it's the lowest form of humour and that's not me.

No for me its a massive change being outside our normal boundaries and it's a bit like the spanking thing it will take me some time to get my head around it but your post helped a little.

Hehe it's okies my partner ( the shape) just came home and Said iam crazy and all is fine hehe sorry huni. Glad I helped xxx

I'd be in the same boat with not knowing what to do if my OH suggested me hitting her, I'd probably panic and run about like an ostrich then bury my head somewhere.

A light spanking with a crop or paddle yep I can handle that, definitely not enough to leave marks. Somehow for me the idea of hitting her with my hands though scares the bejeezus out of me. Even if I knew someone wanted it and would like it, I'm not certain I could actually do it.

mysteron wrote:

No I am not a sarcastic person as it's the lowest form of humour and that's not me.

No for me its a massive change being outside our normal boundaries and it's a bit like the spanking thing it will take me some time to get my head around it but your post helped a little.

Me and my partner have just been talking about this and he says that he did it very very lightly and watched my body and how it reacted..he said if my body had reacted in the negative way, he would never of done it again. But my body reacted very positively..my mind however is still processing how the hell I like being slapped and why on earth it turns me so much..this amuses my partner >< but it turns us both on..that much is clear xxx

I agree with what the others have said you both need to be comfortable with it.... So the suggestions of using gloves instead etc until you're more at ease.

Personally i love when my Oh spanks me with his hand or crop, paddle etc. But honestly my personal feeling if he ever slapped my face I'd likely slap him straight back. But i can't imagine it would do anything bar upset me i might be wrong as never tried it but i never will as doesn't hold any appeal.

I hope you find a happy medium for you both and have fun, just please don't do something unless you feel 100% with it.

Mysteron I read the roleplay scenario and found it to be very hot indeed. I have also asked my OH to slap me, but he may feel the same way you do. (Uncomfortable) I know I might sound weird but I think it would be a huge turn on for me.

Maybe if we were to act out a similar role play, and I suggested it he might feel more comfortable. Fun Louise's idea of using gloves to begin with sounds like a great starting point.

Maybe you could start out with playful slaps then build from there, carefully watching her reaction. I'm sure you would know if she was enjoying it or not.

let us know how you get on? That's if you don't mind. :)