romance or just down to it??

can i have peoples opinions on this please xxxxx

All depends on what you want out of it but i prefer romance

I would love a bit of romance. Sadly my OH doesn't have a romantic bone in his body.

But it depends on the situation. Sometimes I love a suprise jump.

Always time for romance but we always make time for.... fucking! Imho there is love making, outright sex for fun and something in the middle. We have an even mix of the 3

I don't like things like rose petals or things like you see in movies, I think it's too much, but I like taking the time before sex to kiss and touch each other and feel the connection. Can be in a gentle way or in a more sexual way

Just down to it for me 80% of the time. fulfilling yours and your partners carnal needs is more important. I don't think you can be romantic if youre just that horny. Lust comes first then love for me. So maybe down to it round one and romance round 2!

My boyfriend & I mostly have romantic sex.. by that I mean we always make sure there is lots of kissing & touching before we get to the main event. Although sometimes we just need to get down to it.

Depends on the situation and mood. Can't beat romance and being doted on.... But then also love just going for it when you're so horny and can't get enough of each other. There's lots to be said for both!

depends what mood you are both in

It all depends, sometimes it's pure romantic, others its straight Owen to it. In our pad it comes down to what mood we're in. You can't beat good angry sex mmmm 💖😘xxx

I would say 50 50
it depends on the time we have or what takes us

Both definitely have there virtues ..I do like being taken by surprise but a little romance goes a long way :)

I'm not the biggest fan of romance to be honest. I prefer just jumping straight in

Would love some romance in my life, sadly it's pure sex if I'm lucky to get it...

Hoping some fuck buddies will change all that!

Ozz how are you doing?

Ozz wrote:

Would love some romance in my life, sadly it's pure sex if I'm lucky to get it...

Hoping some fuck buddies will change all that!

Love romance but it tends to be one sided

pusseypleaser wrote:

Love romance but it tends to be one sided

Hello, how are you? I'm good, just had a couple a weeks away from here. Twitter tends to be highly addictive! lol How's you?

One sided huh! you deserve more! so much more! x

Daft question to ask me ! Romance all the way. Can't beat the slowly undressing of a woman and kissing her as you go. It's likened to the party game pass the parcel with only me playing and I get my prize at the end.

I prefer some romance, on occasion nice to jump right in though!

What ever my oh decides is fine with me. And if I was given a choice.....I'm really happy with either I honestly couldn't close x