Romance thread

Terri JJ wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I proposed to my partner 3 weeks ago, and now I'm all excited and wrapped up in wedding plans.We'd been living together for a year already. I never really thought I was the marrying type, but then I woke up one morning and realised, oh wow, I want to marry this guy! I was so excited I wanted to wake him up and ask him right there and then. Luckily I thought better of it and planned a proper proposal, which I ended up crying with happiness when he said yes.

Now the most romatic thing we are doing is going to a ring workshop to make each other's wedding rings. It's more pricey than just buying them, but its something special we can do together, and I get to say "he made this ring for me" :)

What a beautiful thing to do ! I hope your wedding plans go smoothly and all your dreams come true xx

Thanks Terri xx

mysteron wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I proposed to my partner 3 weeks ago, and now I'm all excited and wrapped up in wedding plans.We'd been living together for a year already. I never really thought I was the marrying type, but then I woke up one morning and realised, oh wow, I want to marry this guy! I was so excited I wanted to wake him up and ask him right there and then. Luckily I thought better of it and planned a proper proposal, which I ended up crying with happiness when he said yes.

Now the most romatic thing we are doing is going to a ring workshop to make each other's wedding rings. It's more pricey than just buying them, but its something special we can do together, and I get to say "he made this ring for me" :)

Wow thats nice.

The ring making side is something that will forever stick with you. You can't put a price on memories like that. Price doesn't come into it.

And well done for proposing to your guy

Thanks mysteron, I'm really looking forward to it :) and the jeweler assured me she'd make sure our rings look professional, even though we're making them which is the one thing I was worried about :)

My boyfriend is so romantic I love it! I went to work one day then popped home to get changed to return to work an hour later for 2 hours training. I was bored stiff and just wanted to go home to message him, when I got back my mum and sister said my BF had been and left me a surprise. There in the corner of the room... The most beautiful bouquet of roses I had ever seen! His excuse... You had a long day I thought you could do with something to cheer you up. I'm not 100% sure but I think he walked which is a good 45 mins each way which he always walks at all hours for me. He does so much romantic stuff for me I can't believe my luck

Kirsty92 wrote:

My boyfriend is so romantic I love it! I went to work one day then popped home to get changed to return to work an hour later for 2 hours training. I was bored stiff and just wanted to go home to message him, when I got back my mum and sister said my BF had been and left me a surprise. There in the corner of the room... The most beautiful bouquet of roses I had ever seen! His excuse... You had a long day I thought you could do with something to cheer you up. I'm not 100% sure but I think he walked which is a good 45 mins each way which he always walks at all hours for me. He does so much romantic stuff for me I can't believe my luck

Thats very nice a type of thing I have done. Keep hold of this guy as the romantic types are becoming a rarity these days .

If neither of you have" ties " at home so to speak then just jump on a train and book a hotel at the other end. That is also something romantic you could also try.

I try my best to be romantic too but unfortunately it costs money to go away and neither of us have much at the moment. He's definitely a keeper. Tried to book us somewhere for his birthday but it was so expensive

Kristy so happy you and your bf are good, it's nice to see and you definantly deserve it 💟xx

The most romantic thing I've ever done haha stolen from sex squid hearts in a jar with love messages why I love, how I fell in love and why I'll always love oh 😀 although I did get creative and used poster paper to make pictures with a good wack of the hearts.
Also not this anniversary but last one I went through all of our photos and made an album with the best memories and a soppy description by each picture in a beautiful album.
Oh wrote our wedding story from start to Finnish. He's not the most romantic person in the world but that was beautiful and sooo romantic, makes me well up reading it, he's done such a great job of capturing every second of the event from the moment we jumped in the taxi to the moment we got back home 😄😄😄
he also bought me a beautiful candle for our anniversary with some lovely, personal words in it 😆 he's starting to get romantic two gestures in 4 years not bad 😄 it was ashme they sent the candle with a typo 'happy tears' how ludicrous 😂😂😂 they did fix it and sent a replacement with the correct message very promptly. I laughed the typo one off but oh was fuming as he's gone one of the more expensive online stores to avoid errors!
This is a fab thread, makes me very appreciative of what I have 💟xx

Thanks slinky bunkum and aww that's so sweet!

I still get the doors held open for me and such sweet gestures like that. We ask each other if the other is ok many times a day and say I love you at least once a day too.

I remember when we took our first two photos he came back the next day and said look what I did! And showed me his phone. He made us his phone background and even though we've had photos since he's kept our very first one as his background.

I've started a little box of our relationship. Cinema tickets, photos of us and the gorgeous flowers he bought me, the little Lindt bunny ribbon and bell from the first Easter bunny he bought me. I even took a photo of where we met to add to it.

I hope I've done good with his birthday present come June I bought them early and I'm glad I did because I've had a fair few problems with the main present but it's so totally worth it!

We also talk about our future together it's so nice being cuddled up in bed talking about our future kids and future house and pets etc we have it all planned out

*binky no idea why it changed lol

Kirsty92 wrote:

Thanks slinky bunkum and aww that's so sweet!

I still get the doors held open for me and such sweet gestures like that. We ask each other if the other is ok many times a day and say I love you at least once a day too.

I remember when we took our first two photos he came back the next day and said look what I did! And showed me his phone. He made us his phone background and even though we've had photos since he's kept our very first one as his background.

I've started a little box of our relationship. Cinema tickets, photos of us and the gorgeous flowers he bought me, the little Lindt bunny ribbon and bell from the first Easter bunny he bought me. I even took a photo of where we met to add to it.

I hope I've done good with his birthday present come June I bought them early and I'm glad I did because I've had a fair few problems with the main present but it's so totally worth it!

We also talk about our future together it's so nice being cuddled up in bed talking about our future kids and future house and pets etc we have it all planned out

I hope your going to send us all an invite to the wedding ! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Haha one day. He has already said one day he wants to make me more than his girlfriend if I'll have him and he was stroking my ring as he said it. I was like of course!

And unless we are with each other we always send goodnight and good morning texts. I actually can't sleep through the night if I haven't sent a goodnight message (say if I fall asleep unexpectedly before sending it, I ALWAYS wake up to send it)

He also gives amazing cuddles but one morning we were intertwined and he still wiggled closer and said "all mine!" I get forehead and nose kisses as well as everywhere else pretty much and one time he made me cry (it's sweet I promise!) I had a feeling fatter and uglier than normal day and text him to let him know basically apologising because I looked like shit and he came around and before he left he held me close and said "I don't ever want to hear you say you're ugly again ok? Because you're not you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever met and I love you" cue me trying to hide the tears but as my head was on his chest he could feel it against his top and he was like "hey are you crying?" I just nodded and said I was fine now and because it was late and he was heading out when he said it I didn't want him to worry and feel he had to stay longer so he kisses my nose hugs me close and asks if I'm ok so I say I will be and he leaves and almost instantly messages apologising saying he didn't want me to think he was telling me off and I messaged back like it's not that don't worry I'm sorry I cried in front of you (hate crying in front of people!) and made you worry but honestly I'm only crying because I'm so happy it's not like any guy has ever said anything so sweet and amazing to me before.

He's said in the past it's not my fault (meaning me not him) that other men never appreciated me and saw me for the amazing woman I am. He's so amazingly sweet I love him

I know My Mrs is off tomorrow ,so I have just ordered train tickets to Blackpool. Weather is expected to be good . Unfortunately won't be able to stay over as I have some important work commitments to addend to on Wednessay. Should be a good unplanned day out and pub lunches and dinner sorted.

There is a huge Adult store there as well and I know she has always wanted to visit it , but we have previously always had our lad in tow .The DVD section is the bit we want to look at as I know she wants a DVD with guys wearing uniforms or not wearing uniforms as the case maybe!

mysteron wrote:

I know My Mrs is off tomorrow ,so I have just ordered train tickets to Blackpool. Weather is expected to be good . Unfortunately won't be able to stay over as I have some important work commitments to addend to on Wednessay. Should be a good unplanned day out and pub lunches and dinner sorted.

There is a huge Adult store there as well and I know she has always wanted to visit it , but we have previously always had our lad in tow .The DVD section is the bit we want to look at as I know she wants a DVD with guys wearing uniforms or not wearing uniforms as the case maybe!

Sounds lovely! Let us know what you end up buying from the store!

Aww mysteron that sounds lovely

Kirsty92 wrote:

Aww mysteron that sounds lovely

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sounds lovely! Let us know what you end up buying from the store!

Thanks guys .

Weather was fantastic and we had a great day out. Enjoyed the store . The DVDs were a bit too explicit for our taste to watch together so we passed on them . I did buy her a Purple and I mean purple Bustier Set . It looked gorgous on as the store had very nice and private changing facilities I also bought a quality Rangers dress costume complete with hat. As its press stud fastened all the way up the front its ideal for Roleplaying . With a different hat it could be used as military and also as a safari outfit. At £20.00 it was a snip. They did have some guys costumes in including that of a pilot but it was just too big on me . I wouldn't have said that perhaps 12 months ago ! I also got the game of "Tease" again a snip for £18.00. I think this is out of production now but has been on my hit list for sometime.Got to see one of those Lovehoney Motorhead vibes as well while we were there.

The Dungeon section was an eye opener and eye waterer at the same time . A lot of the stainless steal toys and implements look like torture instruments to me .The jewelled stainless steal but plugs do look nice though in the flesh . Some of the other butt plugs were the size of a small Christmas tree ! And those studded paddles they were nearly 1/4 inch thick leather with metal studs! The rattan cane did interest me but more as a prop ratrher than an implement , but didn't fancy carrying it around all day ! Especially as we were calling on my mother for a quick cuppa. ( She lives in Clevelleys )

Blackpool is a great day out still, even for a middleaged couple like us if the weather is good and its impossible to pack everything in into one day.

This smell of chips though did make me feel a bit sickly.

For me Rump Steak and salad was the order of the day for lunch and dinner.

we met online and did friends with benefits for a while, but realised in the November after a couple of months that we wouldn't be cool with seeing other people emotionally. it then took untill the easter to be labeled as such

I realised I loved him after we went to a steam railway on holiday and he morphed into this excited little boy, his enthusiasm was so cute.

I find romance in the way he lets me sleep in, getting up for the first shower. he brings me coffee in bed and how loving and caring he is with our two cats. he's a sarcastic and sharp witted thing and as much as it winds me up its also charming. I even quite like his funny dad dancing at weddings!

This is a lovely thread, I've just spent 20 minutes reading through 😀

I have been with my other half for 5 years (6 on June 16th). We met in college and for the first year we were both seeing other people but in the summer between first and second year, circumstances changed and we spent most of the summer together and with friends. Then one day I kissed her and it felt perfect. I asked her our on the 16th of June and she said yes. We have been together ever since, finished college together and survived uni, she moved an hour away and we stayed together for the three years. I used to commute most weekends on my little 125 scooter (which took more like an hour and a half). Between second and third year I proposed and she said yes.

we finished uni and started our first jobs, saved up and bought our first house a year ago and we get married four weeks on Friday. She is absolutely perfect and I'm sure we will be together for a long time having been through as much as we have.

Another pleasant surprise was when we moved in. The amount of people who said that things will change and you'll argue more. What a load of rubbish! We have probably argued less since we started living together than before haha!

MGB93 wrote:

I have been with my other half for 5 years (6 on June 16th). We met in college and for the first year we were both seeing other people but in the summer between first and second year, circumstances changed and we spent most of the summer together and with friends. Then one day I kissed her and it felt perfect. I asked her our on the 16th of June and she said yes. We have been together ever since, finished college together and survived uni, she moved an hour away and we stayed together for the three years. I used to commute most weekends on my little 125 scooter (which took more like an hour and a half). Between second and third year I proposed and she said yes.

we finished uni and started our first jobs, saved up and bought our first house a year ago and we get married four weeks on Friday. She is absolutely perfect and I'm sure we will be together for a long time having been through as much as we have.

Another pleasant surprise was when we moved in. The amount of people who said that things will change and you'll argue more. What a load of rubbish! We have probably argued less since we started living together than before haha!

Great story

I think arguments will occur in most sound relationships . Its how you both handle and resolve them that counts. Often this will strengthen a relationship further.

mysteron wrote:

MGB93 wrote:

Great story

I think arguments will occur in most sound relationships . Its how you both handle and resolve them that counts. Often this will strengthen a relationship further.

Completely agree, I think our biggest problem before was arguing over the phone, text or email because you can't see the other persons face or words get misunderstood

I met my current oh in the pub....drunken night where I told him how to win his ex back!! Few weeks of texting found out it didn't work and kept talking and then month or two alter room me out for dinner.

Few months later went to the same restaurant where he reserved the same table and asked o be official few months later live together xx