Romantic night in?

Hi Everyone.

I am planning a romantic night full of fun for my other half. I have a few toys and some ropes. My question is what sort of smells would help make the mood more romantic?

Any extra ideas would help too.

Thanks

Xxxxxxx

Bacon lol ;)

Lol. I think my OH likes steak.

Vanilla! it's suppose to turn a man on.

I agree with Lollipop, vanilla is yummy :) xx

Ok. Cool. Anything else?

Ylang Ylang is supposed to be an aphrodisiac, i'd also go with something like jasmine or vanilla :)

Coconut does it for me , reminds me of hot summer holidays , Suntan lotion being applied to scantily clad mildly sweating woman's bodies. Pina coladas or Malibu.

When she wants to play with my senses she lights some coconut scented candles , baths in coconut island bubble bath.

Just does it for me![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Your fav Purfume ... thats enough 4 my bf ...

I was once told cherry does it 4 men not sure how true it is? Can any men have a input on this one?

If you're looking for oils/massage candles, this Guavalava stuff smells absolutely divine:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22425

The bluebella scented massage oil in Vanilla and Cotton Candy flavour is awesome too.

Slightly spicy smells are good, like things with a hint of chilli or pepper in them. And good old strawberries lol

If you have a local Yankee candle store they have rose scented candles that are amazing, the true rose one though not the fresh cut roses one. That's kinda a traditional romantic smell, right? :)

Plus you can use any smell you like, really, then over time build an assosiation with it and romantic nights in!

Chocolate?