rude boy

i'm quite excited, i just bought myself one of these.

any tips or advice would be gratefully recived

shaun

take it slow, and it might hurt to start with

i have play with anal toys before, have a glass butt plug already

as has been said take it slow. lots of lube will help no end.

try it with and withouht the vibration, and move it about to see if theres a certain position it feels best in.

Lube yourself up with fingers as well as the toy to make it easier to insert, go slowly and once you are used to it start rocking gently x

thanks, i'm really quite excited really

i've only had a glass plug before

I got one of these a while back and I prefer my new aneros thingy - it goes in too far, if that makes any sense - my pipework must be all ass-backwards or somesuch! It can feel good, but to get the best from the vibrating part it goes a bit too far if that makes sense.

take it easy and if you're used to anal play it will be no probs, For me it was/is a good addition to other stimulation, not a thing in and of itself. Maybe more testing needed on my part.

One tiny point, it takes on odour much more than the hard plastic of aneros toys or (I imagine) glass, so maybe consider using some barrier to reduce the cleanup. Not glamorous I know but I thought I'd mention.

Have fun!

thanks all advice welcome

got it today, shame i can use it straight away. i got work in a bit. i am excited thou

let us know how it goes!

wow that looks huge. very impressive. I am working my way up - good luck with it and enjoy!