Running out of places to look.

I've been looking all over for a white blouse/shirt.

I am a big sucker for the secretary look and none of the outfits sold are quite up to the look I like and I've been searching online for a white blouse/shirt that looks nice and can be set up to show off a nice amount of cleavage but everywhere I have looked so far has returned either nothing or quite awful looking items.

Any one got any idea's on where I can look?

MonsPiper wrote:

I've been looking all over for a white blouse/shirt.

I am a big sucker for the secretary look and none of the outfits sold are quite up to the look I like and I've been searching online for a white blouse/shirt that looks nice and can be set up to show off a nice amount of cleavage but everywhere I have looked so far has returned either nothing or quite awful looking items.

Any one got any idea's on where I can look?

All of my favourite blouses have come from Charity Shops - they are seriously worth a look if you have time to rummage around. Plus, you'll probably get it at a fraction of the price!

Alternatively, what about somewhere like TK Maxx where they sell practically everything?

Good luck!

Hi MonsPiper,

You could also try looking in Primarni.

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Primark do some nice blouses/shirts. :)

Good shouts. I'm more of an online shopper but based on my findings, looking around shops is probably best :D.

Thank's for the input!

I'd recommend T M Lewin if the budget stretches that far - they're got that fitted/tailored yet sexy and low cut/unbuttoned vibe I think you're after...

Thank you again, I will try the other places and if no joy will probably buy a few from T M Lewins due to their current offer.

ebay sometimes comes up with something good or charity shops are also a good source as you can pin, snip and chop without crying at the price you paid.

+1 for charity shops, If you fancy some rough loving then it wont break the bank. But don't take his eye out with a flying button. lol

Enjoy x

I got mine from ebay x

Asda has a nice cheap one in at the minute, it's got a slightly rounded collar so would probably allow the cleavage without the Harry Hill look!

Thanks for the further responses.

Will have a browse today and see if I can find something I like for the OH :D

Just a quick thank you again for your assistance.

I have finally... an age I know... got one, plus the rest of the outfit!

Depending on your size, what about a 'school' shirt blouse, would be nice with an under busy corset

Don't laugh ebay I've brought some high quality men's shirts for my Dr who costume. The whole thing has cost me about 100 new four hundred pounds. And that's the Doc Martin's, crumbier jacket trousers waistcoat I've got some lovely stuff I'd never be able to afford new.

Sorry trying to say crombie jacket it won't let me edit.

I've seen some nice white fitted blouses in Primark.