Running

As someone who like to.keep.fit and regularly run and attend a gym.what do you wear under your sports kit

2 Likes

I wear just a sports bra and no underwear at all underneath my gym leggings.

I know this may sound a little odd, but I find this extremely comfortable for squatting, running and pretty much every workout at the gym. Plus I don’t worry about awkward visible underwear lines showing through my leggings :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Generally tight fitting boxers or cycling style shorts for running. If it’s very cold Perhaps for Ron hill trackstars

I normally wear the settee :couch_and_lamp: :+1:

5 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny hi I dont find it odd I am the same as you its good to know other people wear nothing or very little hope your keeping well.I did 3 race over the Bank Holiday

1 Like

Let’s hope they don’t split like my step daughters…

2 Likes

Tracky bottoms , over lycra leggings over female orientated underwear, sometime fuctional sometimes thongs. These JoJoes are good as they dry real fast after a quick hand wash.
On the top half, hoody over sweatshirt over a couple of t-shirts
Usually a hat and neck thing. since covid, sometimes a mask as it is great to filter out the flies
Then when the weather gets cold…

1 Like

I can totally understand that reasoning.

So where did you say you worked out again? Asking for a friend bahahaha! :smiley:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if it’s a cardio day or just on the weights, I’ll be wearing thongs :slight_smile: So comfy to run in! Often forget I’ve got one on. Would highly recommend if going to something like pilates as well

1 Like

I wear my compression shorts and top under my shorts and usually a dry fit t shirt.

Ankle compression supports because I’ve chocolate ankles

On a 4- 2 -4 today
4 mile run to the pub
2 pints in the pub
4 mile run Home

Wearing pretty much as the earlier post

@Blonde_Bunny love you latest profile pics. You look absolutely ready for a good workout
:grin:

5 Likes

As a boy i wear my fav jocks to hold my jewels. I suggest at the gym wear some tight clothes that help you to keep your junk at the right place.

Nothing lol

Compression shorts or under shorts to keep me in place.

1 Like

I always wear bamboo material style boxers for running or weights at the gym. Do many guys really wear thongs or nothing at all when running or gyming?

I wear 3 inch race shorts whilst running, they have a mesh lining much like swim shorts. I don’t add any other undies, I find I just get to hot and sweaty.

2 Likes

Microfibre thong. I do triathlons though, so fast drying is good to have.

2 Likes

I don’t think it sounds odd at all. As a guy I would never have thought of it being more comfortable without underwear but I can totally understand it.

A decent sports bra (a must with these boobs) and a Thong. I find a Thong stays in place better than anything else while running

4 Likes

I have some skin tight shorts I wear which help with keeping everything in place. LH need to do some active gear as I’d 100% get it

1 Like